Homebrew Is there an Amiga emulator for 3DS?

SLiV3R

3DS Friend Code: 0473-9069-2206
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Nope. Unfortunately not. It's a very difficult task to do Amiga emulation.

I would like to have an Amiga emulator as much as snes or ps1. Top quality system, but very difficult to emulate :/

Reactions: Hopalongtom

mashers

Stubborn ape
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nope. Unfortunately not. It's a very difficult task to do Amiga emulation.
Yeah, the custom chipset is wonderful for programming and gaming, but horrible for emulating :(

I would like to have an Amiga emulator as much as snes or ps1. Top quality system, but very difficult to emulate :/
uae4all seems to do a good job. It's playable on my GP2X, so the 3DS should be capable.

SLiV3R

3DS Friend Code: 0473-9069-2206
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Yeah, the custom chipset is wonderful for programming and gaming, but horrible for emulating :(

uae4all seems to do a good job. It's playable on my GP2X, so the 3DS should be capable.

The n3ds should at least have no problems. I remember that uae4all or some other amiga emulator struggling a lot on the psp..

There are no RetroArch Amiga core. Perhaps the GP2X or psp version could be ported?

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
when flame starts rapping...
you know you need to stop bitching...

nothing will happen with hoping..
its time for you to get coding...

Reactions: Mythical

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
would love to see it happen to have Emulation on the Go but for at home... *Guards thier Amiga A500 like a bloody hawk* Mine..... my Preciousssssssssss

Alex Atkin UK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This is literally the only platform I'm that interested in emulating and of course that means its the one that isn't. :(

Oh well, at least it might come to the Switch although until there is an easy way to dual-boot without plugging into a computer I won't be touching that as I don't want to hack the official OS and lose online functionality (or risk getting banned), buying a second unit defeats the object of having a single portable system for everything.

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is literally the only platform I'm that interested in emulating and of course that means its the one that isn't. :(

Oh well, at least it might come to the Switch although until there is an easy way to dual-boot without plugging into a computer I won't be touching that as I don't want to hack the official OS and lose online functionality (or risk getting banned), buying a second unit defeats the object of having a single portable system for everything.
there is, on android and even using a RaspberryPi (and on the go if you power a Pi via a battery Bank)

Reactions: Hopalongtom

Alex Atkin UK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
there is, on android and even using a RaspberryPi (and on the go if you power a Pi via a battery Bank)

I have tried emulators on my phone, they suck without proper controls. The weight alone of my phone causes it to slip out of my fingers when trying to align correctly with the touch controls, your thumbs are blocking the screen and the controller I have doesn't seem to be supported in any of the UAE ports. It just takes away all the fun of gaming.

And how you can compare a Rpi with a screen and battery banks to a 3DS I do not know, not remotely comparable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol