Homebrew Is there a webpage that host a complete replica of the dsi shop?

ummm

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
oh boy, those good times in 2009 when i first opened the dsi shop and i was like: OHMYGAWD, look mom, im on the interweb buying kool games from nintendo's shop at a low price!!!!!!11111!!

those good times will never be the same.........

Anyways guys, until this day i still love the dsi shop,
in my opinion is the best digital shop ever created,
yes it hasnt a virtual console and many other thing but the fact that this was my
first time going into a virtual shop on the dsi and buying things from there was at the time (and still to this day) very impressive for me.
buying great games like mini marios, a penguin game that i dont remember, AND MY FAVORITE GAME OF THE DSI (not ds, dsi because i have many favorite games for ds)
90'S POOL!!!!!!! also this was a little bit better than the eshop in my opinion because you could buy thing for cheap!!!
instead for the usual 60 dollar price that today i say to that fuck the price because in some cases the price isnt worth it.

is there a webpage that is a replica of the dsi shop with the music and game descripcions (is ok if you cant download any game, i just want to see the pages of the games).

ummm

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I remember there was a page that had a replica of the DSi Shop.
I forgot the link to it though.

do you know the name of the page?????

also
can you make the snesmulDS on twilight menu run the dsi extra ram to play smw rom hacks please? i would like to play MaRiOS
mYsterY m e a t

Last edited by ummm,

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You know all the DSi games are still available on the 3DS eShop, right? Of course the interface isn't the same but all the descriptions are still there. (I wish they were cheaper.)

can you make the snesmulDS on twilight menu run the dsi extra ram to play smw rom hacks please?
Shouldn't you ask something like that in a different thread?

Also, I expect that is a problem that would have to be addressed by the snesmulDS developers (if they're still around).

Reactions: RocketRobz

ummm

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You know all the DSi games are still available on the 3DS eShop, right? Of course the interface isn't the same but all the descriptions are still there. (I wish they were cheaper.)

Shouldn't you ask something like that in a different thread?

Also, I expect that is a problem that would have to be addressed by the snesmulDS developers (if they're still around).

yes but the oficial snesmulds doesnt work for me, it just works the snesmulds from twilight menu for me, when i try to play the recents builds from the oficial creators, it just crashes or any game just glitches and the interface too.

(also the eshop for me it just for 3ds because the dsi shop is still my favorite shop and nothing will replace the dsi shop, thats why i ask for a replica, the eshop has a different emotion for me)

Last edited by ummm,

ummm

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Some SNES games were ported to GBA, including SMW (Super Mario Advance 2, iirc)

Maybe you could try those?

i know that but i would like to play smw rom hack like MaRiOS
mYsterY m e a t.

also playing snes games on dsi for me is fantanstic!

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yes but the oficial snesmulds doesnt work for me, it just works the snesmulds from twilight menu for me, when i try to play the recents builds from the oficial creators, it just crashes or any game just glitches and the interface too.
So why would you conclude that "making the snesmulDS on twilight menu run the dsi extra ram" would fix the problem? A lot of these ROM hacks use weird programming tricks that will only work on certain emulators, and trying to fix the emulators is often difficult.

ummm

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So why would you conclude that "making the snesmulDS on twilight menu run the dsi extra ram" would fix the problem? A lot of these ROM hacks use weird programming tricks that will only work on certain emulators, and trying to fix the emulators is often difficult.

yes but i see some rom hacks that work on original hardware like toad world so i though that if that rom hacks work on original
hardware, that means that any good or decent emulator could run those games including the snesmulds if runs with the extra ram, right?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

also, the problem with the recents builds of snemulds is that any game that works on this (even if the page says that this game will work because of the compability, it just glithches the graphics, the sound, even the interface of the emulator, something that wouldnt happend if i use the snesmulds from twilight menu).

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
that means that any good or decent emulator could run those games including the snesmulds if runs with the extra ram, right?
If it runs on original hardware, then you would need an emulator with higher accuracy, like Higan. And higher accuracy would probably make the emulator run a lot slower, because the DS does not have a very powerful CPU. Extra RAM has nothing to do with it.

ummm

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
If it runs on original hardware, then you would need an emulator with higher accuracy, like Higan. And higher accuracy would probably make the emulator run a lot slower, because the DS does not have a very powerful CPU. Extra RAM has nothing to do with it.

then how its possible that i played mario gives up 2 on the snesmulds??????????????????????????

ummm

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I can't do that. I don't know my way around SNEmulDS' source code. :P

but the recent builds in the page of bitbucket (i think) has the souce code.

but anyways thank you very much for developing the TWL menu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is a great solution to R4!!!!! (thought i still using a r4, sorry) but this is amazing that some people still care for the dsi!!!! i thought that i was the only one still caring for the dsi, is my favorite console!!!

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I can't do that. I don't know my way around SNEmulDS' source code. :P

but the recent builds in the page of bitbucket (i think) has the souce code.

but anyways thank you very much for developing the TWL menu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is a great solution to R4!!!!! (thought i still using a r4, sorry) but this is amazing that some people still care for the dsi!!!! i thought that i was the only one still caring for the dsi, is my favorite console!!!

yeah robz8 thank you for the dsi codezzz!!1111!!!!11111 : D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: S3X