Hardware is there a way to SAFELY hard mod a n3ds 11.0?

Metalchilla

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i cant get my hands on any exploit and i'm probably going to resort to hard modding
is there any hard mod services or no?
also if i already have a hacked 3ds can i somehow system transfer everything on it and it still be hacked?
i know system transfers are server sided but is there any way to make it client sided?

Boogieboo6

@realDonaldTrump
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hard mods will flash a console specific backup. If you don't already have a nand backup, this will do nothing. Recently, cubic ninja has become very cheap and you can pick one of those up for an exploit. OoTHax and powersaves work too. According to this guy and his twitter page there'll be a primary exploit coming on Friday. That means it's just like the cubic ninja exploit and you don't need anything but the cart and an sd card to hack the system. Hundshamer does hardmods in the USA and I think they cost around $50. I don't know anything about the system transfer part, but my guess is that it definitely won't transfer the CFW. The homebrew apps are unsigned and you'll lose access to things like BBM and FBI because the transfer tool won't transfer them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill