Hacking Is there a way to install just dance extra songs without purchasing them?

Sergiomiguel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
My 5 year kid just got into playing just dance games, i softmoded my vwii and have all of the just dance games, but i was wondering if i could just download and install the extra songs like gangnam style in just dance 4 instead of purchasing them on the shop, i know that on the wii you could just install a wad, can i do the same on my vwii.

Can anyone help me please?

tju12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes. I have done just that. These WADs are not having any vWii/Wii compatibility issues, the same ones work for both. You get an install error message from MMM or whatever WAD installer you use, but that is expected for both systems.

tju12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
For JD 2014 and 2015 it is a bit useless though since they only allow saving/playing from the very meagre internal memory of the (v)Wii, and not the SD card. But for all the other JD games it works great.

tju12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The WADs are just a few kB, but after installing them the game will think that you have rights to the DLC and ask (individually for every song, when you go to them) if you want to (re)download the content.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free