Gaming Homebrew is there a way to control the Wii menu with a GameCube controller

hardoni00008

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
on my wii i mostly play gc games but its getting annoying to boot up priiloader so i can load the homebrew channel/usb loader gx without getting my wiimote every time i want to play gc games (my wiimote doesn't usually battery so i extra annoying)

Reactions: newo

StrayGuitarist

A genuine feline disaster.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
on my wii i mostly play gc games but its getting annoying to boot up priiloader so i can load the homebrew channel/usb loader gx without getting my wiimote every time i want to play gc games (my wiimote doesn't usually battery so i extra annoying)
There is a way to use Priiloader to automatically boot to the homebrew channel rather than the Wii menu, IIRC.

In Priiloader, you go to Settings > Autoboot, I think is how it works. I'm not at home or I'd double check. Let me know if that works

Aside from that, I don't think there's a way to control the Wii Menu itself from a gamecube controller.

Reactions: _47iscool

hardoni00008

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
There is a way to use Priiloader to automatically boot to the homebrew channel rather than the Wii menu, IIRC.

In Priiloader, you go to Settings > Autoboot, I think is how it works. I'm not at home or I'd double check. Let me know if that works

Aside from that, I don't think there's a way to control the Wii Menu itself from a gamecube controller.
thank you

Reactions: StrayGuitarist

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Set Priiloader to autoboot into USB Loader GX. It looks like the Wii Menu, and it can do most things the WIi Menu can, plus it can boot homebrew, games, and emuNAND channels, so it can serve as a mostly complete replacement for both the Wii Menu and HBC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, That is definitely exciting news. +1