Hacking Is there a way to change VC detected console region?

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Basically what I want to do is change the region the VC emulates the game. I found out that some game gear games are region free and actually function differently depending on the region the system you use.

For example Puyo Puyo has english mode if you play on english game gear instead of japanese one.

Fusion 3.64 - GameGear - Puyo Puyo (Japan) 6_18_2017 12_41_32 AM.png Fusion 3.64 - GameGear - Puyo Puyo (Japan) 6_18_2017 12_42_44 AM.png
So the thing I want to do is make VC games detect specific region of my choice, is probably not useful to anyone else, but I'm just curious.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Basically what I want to do is change the region the VC emulates the game. I found out that some game gear games are region free and actually function differently depending on the region the system you use.

For example Puyo Puyo has english mode if you play on english game gear instead of japanese one.

So the thing I want to do is make VC games detect specific region of my choice, is probably not useful to anyone else, but I'm just curious.
I'm pretty sure you can use Lumas region emulation to force different regions on all installed games if they support them. Just try creating a locale for the TitleID and force it to English.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la