Gaming is there a way i can get the smash 4 update for my n3ds gateway classic mode without store access?

xdarkmario

Philosopher
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maybe you didn't see my edit - you can use decrypt9 if you have cubic ninja

ok not to sound like a blithering idiot but i cant for the life of me understand that program.

On another note, can i just got me a nice new 32gb micro sd for internal N3ds so now i have a 32gb in my gateway and a 32gb in my internal.
would it be possible i convert my smash bros 4 to a cia and inject my savedata that way?

[^Blark^]

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I went through all this last night with my N3DSXL had to research for hours even made a post with no answers and I managed to answere it myself by researching a little more on dfferent forums.

1.)Download the Decrypt9.3dsx file ( the one compiled for N3dsxl 9.x named boot.3dsx ) its on gbatemp.
2.)obtain your slotkeybin ( cant link copy right )
3.)download decrypt9-master ( also on gbatemp) you should see ncchinfo_gen.py
4.)click and drag your dumped game over the ncchinfo_gen.py and it should create another file.
5.) copy the created file along with keybin and boot.3dsx to a folder named 3ds ( structure shown below)

make a file structure with the names like this: your 3 files go in the folder decrypt9

3ds/decrypt9/boot.3dsx,slotkey.bin,ncchinfo (of the game dump)

copy that 3ds file containing the files above in the root of your sd card.

run ninjhax to get to homebrew launcher you should see decrypt9 by unknown author run it. if it errors and takes you to the home screen just try again. no need to recopy files just keep re-running decrypt9 through HBL till it runs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or else he caught one of those Florida STD's
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Psis difficulty meter is Stds like how south park made it race color
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh yeah it's skin color for difficulty in south park

is it, by that logic, blackface to play on the hardest difficulty if you're white?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Psi, you ever been on a date and ran into another past date? And how did you handle it? Just curious.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He just says this is the neighbor across the block and says sorry their mail got mixed up
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, this sounds unhinged, but someone (i forgot who) saying they'd want to make their left 4 dead team wario, samus, captain falcon and nester gave me the idea for a quick round of fuck marry kill/bed wed behead
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck marry kill:
    wario, samus, captain falcon
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i gotta say fuck captain falcon, because he's hot (no homo), marry samus, because she seems like good wife (or as BigOnYa says, wifey) material, and kill wario, because he can't die, so killing him won't really kill him
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but uhhh that's just me hehe
    iu
  • impeeza @ impeeza:
    good night guys
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, wise one, thanks for trying to help.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    To sleep perchance to dream!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My state has put a heavy tax on vape juice, taxing any juice with nicotine by the weight/oz. So to get around the bs, my local vape store only sells 0 nicotine vape juices, then they also sell straight nicotine in tiny bottles, and you mix it yourself to your 0% juice, lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, is that Wing from South Park?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    BigOnYa hmmm I wonder how long until someone just vapes the straight nicotine lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I was gonna say people are not that dumb, but yea you right, some are.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People have put 50mg salt nic in straight subohm coils which is like more powerful hits
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey psi, do they have dress codes down there in FLa, here there are signs on stores that say "No shirt, no service" but curious bout down yonder
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I tried the salts and too strong for me, I prefer the norm juice
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    In Florida they don't serve you if you have clothes on
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking raining again
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Fucking raining again