Hacking is there a tutorial to make my wii 3.2e virgin

wiiv1.5owners3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi there people not sure if this has been covered i have searched but not to much pervail, heres the deal i have a 3.2e gamma installed and preloader v.26 im not really happy with the preloader and would like to format my system back to 3.2e with no trace of ANY homebrew so I may install what I used first of all and the BEST WIIGATOR's Gamma thanks oh the reason i would like 3.2e is for starfall and perhaps further applications....thanks in advance again and wireless connection is ify so prefer all none net formatting upgrading downgrading.

wiiv1.5owners3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
autoboot disc? please could you gimme a little more info on how to accomplish this? i have wiifit which i think updated my wii to 3.2e i think so how do i do this? no problem hijacking thread any news is a help really.

wiiv1.5owners3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
upgrade to 3.4 will this erase EVERYTHING in regards to homebrew and corps installation? Kiwi thanks for the link but it seems for mod chip only im softmodded.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
update to 3.4 and then format your Wii in the Wii Settings, that will do the job, YES it is safe, I have done it myself several times...!!!
smile.gif

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah im softmodded too and just brainstorming how to potentially downgrade without a wifi connection.

I have 3 wii's 2 here with me, with wifi, and one at my flat with no internet connection. The two here are 3.2e with starfall (and at 8pm tonight softmii 0.9.5
wink.gif
)but the one at home is 3.3e with gamma etc, so i want to downgrade it without the need for tinterweb connection. (for some reason i cant be arsed bringing my third wii up here...)

just wondering if any one has attemped using the autoboot disk via starfall, and if so to what effect?

WiiShizzza

Graphics juggler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ether2802 said:
update to 3.4 and then format your Wii in the Wii Settings, that will do the job, YES it is safe, I have done it myself several times...!!!
smile.gif

You're sure?
Will it also clean the NAND ?
Forgotten Tickets etc. ?

I'm also looking for a simple solution to make my wii virgin

wiiv1.5owners3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi wiishizza you not happy with the new corps v26 either then i take it since you nand has been changed i read to install system menu .wad over it and that sorts it but would ,like a VIRGIN again

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
can we extract the 3.2e boot.dol from the SystemMenu-v290.wad?

then use this method: (courtesy of Quincy)

MODS Please Sticky this thread,as it is the only unbricking guide on here!

Want to publish this thread/tutorial?Ask me!
This tutorial is under Copyright ©

In this tutorial i will explain how to unbrick your Wii
NEEDED:
1.A Gamecube pad
2.A Wii with Firmware 3.2E/U/J,Starfall installed(The 2 required patches are the Rescue menu and the Skip DIagnostic Check AND The Twilight Hack installed!
3. --=== see above for boot.dol ===- In the ROOT
4.Wiimote&Nunchuck
5.The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess Gamedisc
SIMPLYFIED INSTRUCTIONS
1.Download http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9IH00T3O and put the boot.dol in the root of your SD card
2.Insert your Zelda Gamedisc In your Wii or make sure that it is allready inserted
2.5( Insert your SD card in your Wii
3.turn on your Wii while pressing the Y button on your GC pad
4.It should say 3.2(E/U/J) for a little while in the right-bottom of your screen and then boot Zelda.
5.Continue like if you would play zelda normally.
6.Load the 'Twilight Hack' savefule and talk to the man or do some steps backward.

---======---

7 - load the 3.2 boot.dol from the 290.wad instead of the HBC installer dol or wad manager dol?

---======---

i think im barking up the wrong tree here....

ralph9994

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i need to get zelda back from a friend but i worked for me. no starfall nor preloader. make sure you format your wii becasue maby some not region free wiiware games and other stuff are on it. AND IF you brick your wii by any chance then sue nintendo!! lol yea you updated trough normal sytem update.

riddle43

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i tried to reinstall my systemmenu wad it didnt work it just gave me an error im soft modded 3.2u starfall underneath pl v26 all the ios's and its all good but i want a clean system so i can go the softmii route so please read this and some one come up with a walk through that can help us ntsc users i just feel like im the only going through this but im sure there are people in my place so any help would be awesome thanks
moogle.gif
wacko.gif

riddle43

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thats all huh so upgrade to 3.4u from nintendo then twhack then downgrade
right do i have to use anytitdel if im just going to reinstall the new softmii set up?
any help would be awesome thanks
wacko.gif

HaniKazmi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
riddle43 said:
thats all huh so upgrade to 3.4u from nintendo then twhack then downgrade
right do i have to use anytitdel if im just going to reinstall the new softmii set up?
any help would be awesome thanks
wacko.gif
No you don't, 249 will help if you patched any games to run from 249, and there is no reason not to have 16, in case you upgrade again in the future.

riddle43

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so just an upgrade then a downgrade?????? for some reason im really messed up here.
also i have no health screen cause of star fall and im starting to think ill never get it back
wacko.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*