Homebrew Is there a title deleter?

rufuszombot

Assassin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know I can delete things through apps like FBI and BBM, but is there an app that's just for deleting titles, that also shows you what the game is instead of just being numbers?

rufuszombot

Assassin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I go to Data Management in system settings it just boots the homebrew launcher. But I did find that the newer FBI does just what I wanted it to, apparently I was using a really old version.

Duckling

Sorry for being dumb ;(
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
You can use devmenu it works great for deleting titles as it gives the name for them and size

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember there being problems with title.db corruption when using the data manager with non-legit CIAs installed. I wouldn't risk it myself since it would require a system format to fix.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
it was semi-serious question, i doubted devmenu was updated by nintendo to give the name, but hoped it!
i prefer devmenu, i think it's cool to use the offical apps for stuff, but sure fbi has more features.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
it was semi-serious question, i doubted devmenu was updated by nintendo to give the name, but hoped it!
i prefer devmenu, i think it's cool to use the offical apps for stuff, but sure fbi has more features.

fbi1 with anti-standby and (optional) auto sd/nand selection? where are you? :3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1