GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
Like the one PSP has, I want it to just browse folders and show pix and having slideshow is preferred.
the ones I already tested required having a fixed set of pix that homebrew uses to compile them within .nds file, thats bad.

and yes, thats just for pr0n purposes.
wub.gif

teonintyfive

Trophies
Website
ispeelgood.trap17.com
XP
Country
Greece
Try Moonshell.

When you download and open it's setup, extract it in the folder your flashcard reads roms in, or if it scans everything, just put it in the root.
Be sure to only have checked your flashcart's name in the checkbox on the setup, or else it won't work right!

edit: wait, I don't think moonshell views images, plus dsx=broken so I can't test. damn!

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Moonshell can scroll through many standard image types (jpeg, png, gif etc) with the R button (as you do with mp3's) however the zoom has only two variations, 100% and 50% image size.

Image viewer has a slideshow function, but the image selection must be converted into ipk archives.

ComicBook DS might also have some of these functions, but i cannot remember, and it also only works with a converted format - .cbds.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: