Homebrew is there a list for games the region free launcher can run?

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah but its going to be in japanese and stuff right...?
Uh oh. Well, yea, I mean I'd assume so. Will an English N3DS not display Japanese correctly? I don't mind if the text is in Japanese, even though I can't read it. I'm familiar enough with the franchise, plus there are many translation guides.

BlueBli

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Uh oh. Well, yea, I mean I'd assume so. Will an English N3DS not display Japanese correctly? I don't mind if the text is in Japanese, even though I can't read it. I'm familiar enough with the franchise, plus there are many translation guides.

well i guess you're right...never played monster hunter tho, but it seems like a great game!

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i guess you're right...never played monster hunter tho, but it seems like a great game!

It's one of the games people will mainly get a 3DS for, actually. It's a million seller! The combat is a little Dark Souls'esque, though many would disagree with that, but that was my first impression. Basically, the game is about boss fights, and you gather from their carcasses to make newer and stronger weapons and armor to fight monsters stronger than them. It's definitely worth looking into!

BlueBli

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
It's one of the games people will mainly get a 3DS for, actually. It's a million seller! The combat is a little Dark Souls'esque, though many would disagree with that, but that was my first impression. Basically, the game is about boss fights, and you gather from their carcasses to make newer and stronger weapons and armor to fight monsters stronger than them. It's definitely worth looking into!
sound nice

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.