Homebrew Is there a Homebrew that Rec Videos?

drangom13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is there a Homebrew that Rec Videos?
I want to record a Walkthrough for TLoZ: Spirit Tracks and my WebCam have a bad resolution and my camera have files too heavy
And I come there to know if is there a recorder for DS.

Thanks

Eon-Rider

Trophies
Website
www.kablooza.co.cc
XP
Country
This has been asked many times. Please try searching next time.

Unfortunately, the DS isn't capable of handling this kind of process without hardware modification. Most people use emulators on their computers in conjuntion with a screen recorder to record their gameplay videos.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
drangom13 said:
Ive tried searching
LoL
Is there a way to record the video on my TV? I have a Time Machine.

You have a Time Machine? May I use it to travel to the future, bring back awesome stuff and be hailed as awesome? =D

Anyway, back on topic, the only way to do this would be to dismantle the ds and hook it up to a video capture card on a computer to record, afaik. However, I have no idea how you would do that. All I know is, a while back someone made a huge DS by hooking it up to two big screens (may have been loopy) and I think that person may have released info about it, which could help. But I'd say you'd have to be fairly competent with soldering, dismantling electronics, hardware modification etc. to be able to pull it off.

coolness

PSN: Dutch_DarkLord
Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
But The DSi have a video camera it can Record but first somebody must make Homebrew channel DSi
biggrin.gif
XD

Eon-Rider

Trophies
Website
www.kablooza.co.cc
XP
Country
coolness said:
But The DSi have a video camera it can Record but first somebody must make Homebrew channel DSi
biggrin.gif
XD
Okay, that doesn't even make sense. How would the camera function of a DSi help record the screen? How do you even know it's even capable of capturing videos?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.