Is the Supercard DTWO+ 4in1 still usable?

onyxx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone tell me if I'm wasting my time? Is this flashcart still usable for the 3DS? My 3DS is at v11.15.0-47U. I looked up the latest FW for the Supercard DTWO+, DSTWO_PLUS_v1.14. I cant seem to find any details on what version of 3DS FW this supports.

Reploid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Well, you should be useful for DS games, but for 3ds games... It's a gateway clone, so prolly not. And why bother, when you have luma?

Reactions: onyxx

onyxx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, you should be useful for DS games, but for 3ds games... It's a gateway clone, so prolly not. And why bother, when you have luma?
Sorry I've been out of the scene for a minute. Is Luna CFW the meta now over flashcarts?

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone tell me if I'm wasting my time? Is this flashcart still usable for the 3DS? My 3DS is at v11.15.0-47U. I looked up the latest FW for the Supercard DTWO+, DSTWO_PLUS_v1.14. I cant seem to find any details on what version of 3DS FW this supports.
Not for 3DS games, the only point of using it is if you want to play emulators that take advantage of the flashcart's hardware or play DS games.

Reactions: onyxx

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto