Hacking is the japanese demo for Mega Man Legend 3 available anywhere ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madao64

Really Useless Old man
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
Nah, is nothing like megaman legends, also keiji inafune left capcom and made his own company after the game was cancelled.
The only reason I knew of it anyway, was cuz I was watching EX Trooper reviews on youtube, when a couple of the commentators mentioned that there were rumors that the game was essentially a recoated MML3, since it had several mechanics that were present in MML or something. You might wanna take a look into it, it seems interesting.

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
so where do games go when they die? any chance of a disgruntled crapcom employee leaking a demo or more

Nowhere, they just stay there unfinished, they can't be released/leaked since they're all a property of the company who invested the money into development of the games, and if someone leaked the game/s, he would be probably looking at a serious fine(millions) or jail time.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nowhere, they just stay there unfinished, they can't be released/leaked since they're all a property of the company who invested the money into development of the games, and if someone leaked the game/s, he would be probably looking at a serious fine(millions) or jail time.

only if they are caught, and why wouldnt they want to try and sell what they have completed or release it into public domain?

Reactions: WiiCube_2013

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip

Depends how many people have access to it and it wouldn't be the first time a media would be leaked nor the last.

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Depends how many people have access to it and it wouldn't be the first time a media would be leaked nor the last.

That's true, but I have personally never heard of such thing happening, unfinished and cancelled project being released to the public(by a big name company).

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was playable for review purposes, and a few select press folks could play it...but it never got an official release. The "demo" version that was going to go on sale is probably complete, somewhere, but who knows where. It hasn't been leaked yet, as far as I know.

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It was playable for review purposes, and a few select press folks could play it...but it never got an official release. The "demo" version that was going to go on sale is probably complete, somewhere, but who knows where. It hasn't been leaked yet, as far as I know.
what, there are demos for sale? o_o

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what, there are demos for sale? o_o
That was the original plan. But about two weeks before it went up on the eshop, they canceled everything. Two weeks out from release, you know the game [demo] is finished. So, the demo version of the game, at the very least, had a finished, installable version. And some in the media were able to play them (there are reviews of it). So...it's on a computer somewhere. It was just never released to the public. Who knows how close to finished the game actually was. Could have been not close enough, and rather than charge for a demo for a game that wouldn't come out, they just decided to can the whole thing. Who knows.

I'm hoping Red Ash isn't atrocious.

Last edited by osaka35,
Reactions: Sliter

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
That was the original plan. But about two weeks before it went up on the eshop, they canceled everything. Two weeks out from release, you know the game [demo] is finished. So, the demo version of the game, at the very least, had a finished, installable version. And some in the media were able to play them (there are reviews of it). So...it's on a computer somewhere. It was just never released to the public. Who knows how close to finished the game actually was. Could have been not close enough, and rather than charge for a demo for a game that wouldn't come out, they just decided to can the whole thing. Who knows.

I'm hoping Red Ash isn't atrocious.
oh.. they cancelled an complete(or almost) game???? come on xp
well so it's there but not easy to get (like final version of Star Fox2 that are just coming public on the snes mini, but was finished and never released lol)
well this is really sad xp

aos10

Yuuki chan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
i almost had a heart attack when someone bumped this thread

WHY YOU DO THIS? :cry:

Kingpinn02

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I know this thread is 5 years old, but yeah a demo was shared with some people from the press. So there does exist a version of it, out there somewhere, though it has yet to get leaked. Assuming it ever will get leaked, that is. I really hope so since it would be so awesome to play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-