Hacking Is PAL Europe, Nintendo Channel Update Safe?

SmileMan

Trophies
Website
nintendoring.net
XP
Country
Italy
Linebeck said:
If you read the terms and conditions of the Nintendo Channel, you can notice that the informations you send are totally anonymous. That means that Nintendo can see that you used Homebrew Channels, but they can't know who used them.
Remember, they've the knife on the side of the handle, and, i'm convinced that Nintendo don't stay quiet when Wakinonko and all his team violate all their work.

Linebeck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
SmileMan said:
Linebeck said:
If you read the terms and conditions of the Nintendo Channel, you can notice that the informations you send are totally anonymous. That means that Nintendo can see that you used Homebrew Channels, but they can't know who used them.
Remember, they've the knife on the side of the handle, and, i'm convinced that Nintendo don't stay quiet when Wakinonko and all his team violate all their work.
The thing that remains unknown is that Nintendo still never said a word about this. We don't know when and how they will "attack".

SmileMan

Trophies
Website
nintendoring.net
XP
Country
Italy
Linebeck said:
SmileMan said:
Linebeck said:
The thing that remains unknown is that Nintendo still never said a word about this. We don't know when and how they will "attack".
OhGod, Linebeck, stop says nonsense, you quotate me. xD!
But, yes, we've too Paranoia, for the moment there's not case of ban, waiting IOS37.

Linebeck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
SmileMan said:
Linebeck said:
SmileMan said:
Linebeck said:
OhGod, Linebeck, stop says nonsense, you quotate me. xD!
But, yes, we've too Paranoia, for the moment there's not case of ban, waiting IOS37.
Nonsense? It wasn't a negation of your answer, and i can't see a single line of nonsense in my post: the one that has to stop answering trying ridiculizing is you. This is a forum of hacking, not a "try to own others without any chance" one. Nice try.

SmileMan

Trophies
Website
nintendoring.net
XP
Country
Italy
Yes, sure.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: nes remix 1 had the bad one, nes remix 2 had the good one