Hacking Is my Wii U completely boned?

Slartibartfast42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Install the correct vIOS's from the internet. They don't allow linking to those kinds of files here, but that doesn't mean you can't find them somewhere else.

SirByte

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The problem has been solved! Thank you so much for your help! For those who are stumbling upon this thread looking for an answer to the error code, I solved my problem by getting a genuine vIOS36 and installing it.

IOS36 (rev 3608): No Patches

How did you know to replace vIOS36? It doesn't get flagged in the report. This one IOS58 (rev 6432): USB 2.0 shows something but that's AFAIK normal on vWii. Googling a bit will tell you to install an IOS36 with a newer build (v3864), is that what you did? Would be nice if SysCheck can flag these things.

endoverend

AKA zooksman
Trophies
Website
zooksman.com
XP
Country
United States
IOS36 (rev 3608): No Patches

How did you know to replace vIOS36? It doesn't get flagged in the report. This one IOS58 (rev 6432): USB 2.0 shows something but that's AFAIK normal on vWii. Googling a bit will tell you to install an IOS36 with a newer build (v3864), is that what you did? Would be nice if SysCheck can flag these things.
Yup. I compared his syscheck to mine, saw that his IOS36 revision was lower than mine, dumped my IOS36 and gave it to him, and he installed it. The update worked fine afterwards.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Large creep