Hi, I want to give something back to the community i dont want to give to someone that will fix and sell it on, i would rather give to someone that is active in the community that needs a dev machine without the fear of busting there own wii . i have a faulty PAL Wii i bought , i only bought it to test out Softmodding on it before i went in and modded my sons wii he uses.(check my old posts on here) i bought it knowing it had a tempermental drive in it, so i have never attempted to fix this so i assume this is still an issue. Anyways i installed homebrew channel, and CFG loader as per Modmii,and made a nand backup so have the keys on another laptop if they are needed, i dont have the sd card anymore that was in the Wii (not sure if thats a problem) Anycase, last time i tried to turn it on it turns on fine, but sometimes the system menu screen there is a crackling sound, turn if off and on a few times then it will go to the system menu fine and i was loading games via cfg loader. Priloader was installed as well if it makes any difference. The System Menu is on 4.1 Was just wondering if anyone on here has any use for it, i am not looking to sell. Below is what the Serial number is and Details if anyuse. Please dont PM me, just post in here, and i guess the more senior members know who is more deserving Serial number: LEH201298688 The Wii has a RVL-001(EUR) model number and is produced for the European market. The copyright year is 2006. DVD drive and chipset features Your drive most likely has the following chipset: There is a 50% chance the chipset is GC2-D2E. And there is also a 25% chance the chipset is GC2-D2C2 (v2) and the drive has the new metal clip. Lastly, a 25% chance the chipset is GC2-D2C (v1).