Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I have a Western Digital 300 GB external drive WB3200N1U
4408A

I formated the drive to FAT32 with a downloaded partitioning program. The wii reads the games off the drive but whenever I use USB loader to load the games it freezes. My roommates Seagate hard drive that he uses for his softmodded wii works fine, no settings to even tweak. It will read the roms off the HD, but freezes on load. Ive tried a couple different IOS provided with the softmod software. WBFS manager 3.0 wouldnt format the drive, I had to use another WBFS program(cant recall the name right now). WBFS Manager 3.0 worked after the other program formated the drive, and it can read the roms off the drive. Are these typical problems of an incompatible drive?

ziphoward

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im using USBloaderCFG. I also have access to USBloaderGX on my roommates console. I used the formating program, and CFG wont even read the drive, and GX will read the drive, and see the games, but freezes when trying to load. The exact version of my drive isn't on there, but pretty close. Should I try anything else?

ziphoward

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, loaded up USBloaderGX and its working good now. Now I just have to load up all the games
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum