Gaming Is it worth re downloading Xenoblades?

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the PAL version was wondering if there is any difference between the US and PAL versions of Xenoblade or are they exactly the same game? and if so why should I bother re-downloading it even though I live in Seattle?

Just curious, I fully intend on buying this game once I find a Job... :P

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok sounds good I figured as much just wanted to get more input from the awesome ppl over at GBATEMP thanks again, now, back to Xenoblade lol :P

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
This just pisses me off. BUY THE GAME! Sales are what convince Nintendo to listen to fans.
PAL version already buyed and finished with my NTSC Wii
Glad to hear it, but my post was directed at the OP. He admitted to downloading the PAL version, and is asking if he should stick with it instead of downloading the NTSC-U version as well.

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Glad to hear it, but my post was directed at the OP. He admitted to downloading the PAL version, and is asking if he should stick with it instead of downloading the NTSC-U version as well.
Well, not anyone have the money to buy games. I personally found it really expensive since I live in Argentina. I only can afford games that deserve my purchase, but since these kind of games are impossible to found here, I have to import everything, and that it's even more expensive!

That's why when I heard that the NTSC localization will be nintendo's online store and gamespot only, I really got pissed. So I imported the PAL version and send NOA to fuck themselves.

So, pirating is bad if you have the means to avoid it. But... if you dont have money, you dont have to quit gaming... that's my opinion.

JoostinOnline

Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, not anyone have the money to buy games.
That doesn't justify what the OP did. I can't afford Photoshop, but that doesn't make it okay for me to pirate it.

Actinopterygian Melospiza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, not anyone have the money to buy games.
That doesn't justify what the OP did. I can't afford Photoshop, but that doesn't make it okay for me to pirate it.
There are pirates out there, and quite a few on this site; deal with it. Telling someone it's wrong isn't going to deter them at all, it just makes you look like a holier-than-thou douche.

JoostinOnline

Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
There are pirates out there, and quite a few on this site; deal with it. Telling someone it's wrong isn't going to deter them at all, it just makes you look like a holier-than-thou douche.
This one is more annoying than others. If the game doesn't sell, it just proves to Nintendo that they were right to not release Xenoblade outside of Japan.
http://wii.ign.com/articles/121/1215619p1.html

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
there are people that cant afford and would never purchase a game they have never heard of

games i pirate are either never released in English Region
or on a region locked console

but if i discover a game, pirate it. i play it a few times, if liked then i buy it ^_^

Pokemon i always pirate the J release
then purchase the Eur release

i jus thave no patience to wait for the English Localization

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, it depends on how you look at it.
In your previous post you've said "buy the game, sales convince nintendo to listen to people" and that's true. That's why I bought Xenoblade... to support the developers and convince NOE to keep localizing RPGs.

On the other hand, I dont feel bad for pirating Photoshop (I actually did it)... because there wont be any difference if I have bought it original.

JoostinOnline

Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
On the other hand, I dont feel bad for pirating Photoshop (I actually did it)... because there wont be any difference if I have bought it original.
Except the Photoshop creators didn't get the money they deserve, and prices are raised.

Anyway, I don't want to turn this into the typical piracy argument, so let's just stop discussing this before we all get angry. :)

Reactions: 1 person

Actinopterygian Melospiza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This one is more annoying than others. If the game doesn't sell, it just proves to Nintendo that they were right to not release Xenoblade outside of Japan.
http://wii.ign.com/articles/121/1215619p1.html
I understand what you're saying and sorry if i sounded a bit harsh, but you probably should've posted that link in you first response. Just telling somebody that what they are doing is wrong is more likely to just piss them off and make them completely ignore what your saying.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...