Gaming Is it worth buying Temtem for the PS4 ?, do you think it will be able to hit Pokémon head on?

Moon164

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey guys, I don't know if I can post this here (if I can't, I'll delete the post as soon as I can)

I've been trying to make videos comparing aspects of one game with another, I decided to start my first video with Temtem and Pokémon Let's Go, I know it didn't look so good, but I really hope you like it.

I love Pokémon, but recently the last games that came out left me a little upset, recently I met an MMORPG called Temtem that is basically a '' Pokémon MMORPG '', at first glance I thought it would just be a generic Pokémon clone, but when i took a chance i ended up loving the game and am currently having more fun with it than with the latest Pokémon games, I really wonder if Pokémon Let's Go should cost $ 60, the game is basically a reboot of Pokémon Yellow that was a Game Boy game that cost $ 35 and it has less content than FireRed / LeafGreen which also cost less.

I think Temtem has a lot of potential, Crema is really striving to offer the best possible experience for players and is currently even listening to the feedback from the staff, something I wanted to see GameFreak doing, Temtem will be released for the Nintendo Switch, Playstation 4 and Xbox One in 2021 at the official launch and will feature cross-play and possibly cross-save / cross-progression, I really hope it will be successful on the consoles, although I have my doubts whether it will be successful on the Switch as it has Pokémon as competition.

I am currently playing Early-Acess on the PC and intend to migrate to PS4 as soon as it launches and you, what do you think ?, do you intend to play Temtem ?, do you think Pokémon is too expensive for what it has to offer today?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: