Is it someways to contact Nintendo and give some request for Smash?

Discussion in 'Switch - Games & Content' started by Joxy, May 8, 2019.

1. Joxy
    OP

Joxy GBAtemp Regular

Aug 10, 2016
    Sweden
    Why I’m wondering is about things I miss and just want to try getting?

Like an on and off switch in rules to always get a star K.O.? I really miss this from the old days!
    Then want to get help from my Amiibo in adventure,spirit mode,Classic mode and mob smash?
    I mean I have no friends to help me or siblings? So why Nintendo doesn’t allow your Amiibo help you out sucks.
    It would be so fun to have help from them.

So please is it someone who knows how to contact Sakurai?
    I think the easiest way is maybe Nintendo of Japan of course? But the do not accept English writing there!
    So if someone can Japanese it would be great. :)

Last edited by Joxy, May 8, 2019
    wizra likes this.
  2. azoreseuropa

azoreseuropa GBAtemp Guru

Nov 6, 2002
    United States
    Azores/Portugal
    Give some request will not make them do for you. More people request the better. You can go ahead and they will read it (Perhaps not) and do nothing. More people request the better and sometimes they won't do it.

Deleted_413010 likes this.
  3. oBluEx

oBluEx Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 1, 2013
    United States
    Sylvania, Ohio
    No idea how but what is "japanische"

4. CrisFTW

CrisFTW GBAtemp Maniac

Jan 10, 2016
    United States
    The question will be no. You can possibly go through a call with Nintendo and give a feedback and they'll throw that at the team to read. It's not 100% that it will happen because if not enough people are requesting it, then the team have no attentions of doing it

Deleted_413010 and Joxy like this.
  5. Joxy
    OP

Joxy GBAtemp Regular

Aug 10, 2016
    Sweden
    Yes right this I know of course if many more did like the same it would be awesome and I mean Japanese not japanische?
    I don’t know why my stupid IPad wrote that? I’m maybe writing to fast and doesn’t look. :/

6. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

Aug 6, 2017
    United States
    New York City
    Lol there's no way they take requests for anything Smash related. Features aside, if they regularly accepted requests for the game, they would be inundated with character requests alone. That being said, they do designate certain times when they are looking for feedback from the fans such as the Smash Ballot but those are far and few between. Basically there is no way for you to submit feature requests for Super Smash Bros. because it would be impractical due to the amount of requests that would be brought in.

leafeon34 likes this.
  7. Cubuss

Cubuss GBAtemp Fan

Aug 4, 2017
    Netherlands
    High Quality Shitposter
    My dad works at nintendo,
    Let me know what you want and il ask,

8. You wish you could do that but you can't

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Lol sure he does

9. Joxy
    OP

Joxy GBAtemp Regular

Aug 10, 2016
    Sweden
    My request is noting more then this. :)

1. Make a on and off to always have star K.O ( I mean when you hit the other player/Cpu up and they scream like they did in 64,Melee and Brawl.

2. I wish that they could do so your Amiibo can help you instead then Player 2?
    In Adventure,spirit mode,Classic mode and mob smash. I mean that can't be hard to change?

Maybe im the only one who dosen't have friends or siblings to play with or help out?
    Cheats is today gone and very hard to create. Nintendo is blocking that and if a person do have a handicap like ADHD? and needs help it isn't Cheats to help anymore. :(

Yes many laugh about this maybe but i wish
    people could try to understand that it exist many who have many problems to Finnish a game. :(

Yes to cheat online is absolute wrong! I will never understand that?
    I mean it is the same if you cheats in real life sport or winning money.

10. The fact that you believe him says alot

11. Joxy
    OP

Joxy GBAtemp Regular

Aug 10, 2016
    Sweden
    I just answer his question?

I think to contact Nintendo of America or Nintendo of Japan is the best choice?

12. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

Aug 6, 2017
    United States
    New York City
    No, Nintendo does not take suggestions or feedback for any of other games. You try calling them and they will most likely either lie saying they will pass it off or tell you straight up that is not how this works.

Deleted_413010 likes this.
  13. Joxy
    OP

Joxy GBAtemp Regular

Aug 10, 2016
    Sweden
    Ok? But how do I get people to help me to get this out then?
    I mean nothing of this will change online play?
    I think I know why they have changed so you don’t get star KO so much anymore?
    It is certain because they player come back faster and have a chance to get revenge before time runs out?

14. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

Aug 6, 2017
    United States
    New York City
    Well for starters a primarily hacking forum is definitely not something game developers would frequent. The holy grail of Smash on the Internet is Smashboards but that's more of a community by fans for fans. Secondly, this isn't really a component of online play as it is more of the base game. And the difference between the different types of KOs were lessened in Smash 4. Lastly, while trying to see if there was ever a toggle for this in earlier games (which there were not), I found similar posts/threads of your ideas in other places dating back several years. So while you are not alone in this sentiment, other people have already voiced their concerns to fall only on deaf ears.

Joxy likes this.
  15. Joxy
    OP

Joxy GBAtemp Regular

Aug 10, 2016
    Sweden
    Ok I understand. :(
    Yes I know this isn’t the site Nintendo would like exactly. :)
    Thanks for all your help. :)

16. wizra

wizra GBAtemp Regular

Mar 7, 2009
    Yes

17. dpad_5678

dpad_5678 GBAtemp's Memelord

GBAtemp Patron
    dpad_5678 is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Nov 19, 2015
    United States
    He was joking. It's a known joke referiref to someone's dad (or uncle) working for Nintendo/Sony/MS.

18. YamiZee

YamiZee GBAtemp Regular

Aug 18, 2013
    Finland
    Neither of your requests are worth their time. If you want to see star KOs just go on youtube. If you have trouble with spirits just turn on easy mode.

19. Joxy
    OP

Joxy GBAtemp Regular

Aug 10, 2016
    Sweden
    So you do not care about others ?
    Who really need it?

So your from Finland :)
    Nice Great country from what mine are! -_-

20. YamiZee

YamiZee GBAtemp Regular

Aug 18, 2013
    Finland
    I don't believe that you really meed it though. The game is very easy if you at all know what you're doing. Instead of making it easier by asking for CPU help, why not just practice the game? Find strong spirits and level them to 99.

Joxy likes this.
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted