Hacking Is it safe to use r4i deluxe

andre104623

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I posted a topic on how I just bought a 3ds with 4.4 fw and almost a year ago my 3ds xl was bricked by the same card and since I been using the r4i deluxe with 4.0b2 I love it it works great and all the games I want to play work fine. I was going to buy a gateway this weekend but if its safe to use the r4i deluxe now I would like to save the money.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
its probably safe, i'm not a dev and i haven't heard from any in regards to if the brick code has been completely removed, but from the looks of it, its safe to use.......just be cautious of any updates they put out in future

another thing to be aware of, from what i have heard their latest FW will randomly delete your saves too......so be sure to keep backups

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
It's as safe as the Gateway, and we all know that still has a Bricking code.

Safe-wise, no one can say. Hopefully everyone has learned their lesson, but I'm somewhat doubtful that's the case since Gateway is still apparently supporting the use of Bricking code. The funny thing is, they never actually admitted they used the code. They dodged so many questions on that, and ended up just telling everyone that if your console broke while using their software, they'd fix it for you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: the internet