Not open for further replies.

future2014

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems like everyone is actually afraid that Nintendo is going to destroy their systems or ban them from online if you use a flashcard. I find it a bit silly that people think like this because these cards run in DS mode, not 3DS mode. Since these run in DS mode wouldn't they only be able to block the flashcards like they did in DSes? Nintendo might of added anti-flashcard measurements to the 3DS, but wouldn't they only of updated these measures for 3DS mode? And just look at their track record, Nintendo has NEVER banned anyone from online or brick their systems. I might be completely off base, but that is what I think.

Yatashi Strife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why are people still asking This? WE DONT KNOW TILL IT HAPPENS TO SOMEONE! UNTIL THEN, NO!! STOP POSTING QUESTIONS LIKE THIS AND LOOK AROUND FIRST!!

They Never Ban or blow up consoles because there would no longer be resale for that console and there would be no profit. i use Acekard 2i on my 3ds with the newest firmware and nothing has happened.

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yatashi Strife said:
Why are people still asking This? WE DONT KNOW TILL IT HAPPENS TO SOMEONE! UNTIL THEN, NO!! STOP POSTING QUESTIONS LIKE THIS AND LOOK AROUND FIRST!!

Um... How about YOU look around, hmm?

It's been proven (since the update) that it's completely safe to use flashcards. Talk about not knowing jack shit.

future2014

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yatashi Strife said:

I did. I been looking at ALL THE NEWS!!! I know all of the news and I just expressed what I thought about it. I can have an opinion and you can disagree, but it is kind to respect what another person thinks.

Yatashi Strife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do i have to look to answer a question i already know the answer too? i admit i shouldnt have worded it like that so i apologize future. but still just check the threads or even if ur too lazy to do that USE THE SEARCH BUTTON

Yatashi Strife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
future2014 said:
Yatashi Strife said:

I did. I been looking at ALL THE NEWS!!! I know all of the news and I just expressed what I thought about it. I can have an opinion and you can disagree, but it is kind to respect what another person thinks.

As of now its completely safe. wont know till nintendo makes the first move

dangerboy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
future2014 said:
Yatashi Strife said:

your original post is a very good question about DS mode thing! dont listen to these retards in caps!

no matter what nintendo's policy about bricking users the 3DS cannot be bricked WHILE in DS mode. once that 3d LED turns on it is in 3DS mode and nintendo CAN brick you - but only if they choose to. so far they have chosen to NOT brick users.

Yatashi Strife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dangerboy said:
future2014 said:
Yatashi Strife said:

your original post is a very good question about DS mode thing! dont listen to these retards in caps!

no matter what nintendo's policy about bricking users the 3DS cannot be bricked WHILE in DS mode. once that 3d LED turns on it is in 3DS mode and nintendo CAN brick you - but only if they choose to. so far they have chosen to NOT brick users.
Said srry.

future2014

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is fine man. Don't worry about it. Exams always suck and I would imagine you have a lot of stress right now. I hope you do good on your finals!

Now back on topic: Even if Nintendo does find a way to ruin our systems we might have to buy a new system, but we would learn for the next time.

Yatashi Strife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
future2014 said:
It is fine man. Don't worry about it. Exams always suck and I would imagine you have a lot of stress right now. I hope you do good on your finals!

Now back on topic: Even if Nintendo does find a way to ruin our systems we might have to buy a new system, but we would learn for the next time.
Thanks! I highly doubt they would do that because not everyone who has flashcarts pirate. most people just use homebrew and emulators. lots of people still buy games and they still make money no matter what the hackers do. even though i have a flash card, i still buy games for ds

lpm98

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I sure hope flashcards are safe because I have 20 hours of meet the Robinson's by Disney game play.
unsure.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: