Hacking Is it safe to update to 11.4 with luma?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried that on 11.3, but it just hung. It used to work before on 11.2. Not sure if it's related to it getting patched on 11.4. Not sure if it's something I did. I just updated since I'm on a9lh Luma3DS. Maybe they're in similar situation.
It works for me on 11.3. Don't know what could be wrong.

marbles73

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I tried that on 11.3, but it just hung. It used to work before on 11.2. Not sure if it's related to it getting patched on 11.4. Not sure if it's something I did. I just updated since I'm on a9lh Luma3DS. Maybe they're in similar situation.
It works for me on 11.3. I guess I don't need it since I was only really using it for that anyway.

AwesomeSaucemGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi. So I updated to 11.4 a while ago with everything, Luma, A9LH, CFW, probably 4 months ago. I had the no lines patch for Pokemon Sun and Moon at 1.1 for the game and I wanted to play it right now and try it out again. It received an update, 1.2, so I updated and relaunched the game, it said that an error occurred and to restart my 3DS so I did and retried it but it did the same thing. How do I fix this? Should I remove the no lines patch, if so, how would I do that? I just need a solution.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30