Hacking Is it safe to purchase a pre-hardmodded console

[lol]

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
hello I want to buy a new 3ds xl and want to ask several question, hope you guys could help me..

so in my country many sellers sell new 3ds in hardmodded condition, is it safe to buy it that way? I am afraid of internal hardware failure because of reckless soldering, what should I look/check when buying pre modded console?

Last edited by [lol],

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One thing you should be wary of, is the fact it may be banned for playing leaked copies of Pokemon online before its launch. Some people are selling their banned modded systems and not saying they're banned.

[lol]

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
One thing you should be wary of, is the fact it may be banned for playing leaked copies of Pokemon online before its launch. Some people are selling their banned modded systems and not saying they're banned.

well they sells brand new console and give like 2 weeks warranty, I would return the console if they sold me those

from the hardware perspective is it pretty safe? what things I should look for so I don't get bad soldered one?

[lol]

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
It would actually be safer to just send out your system to be hardmodded. We have plenty of trusted users who don't charge too much and confirmed safe
there's no listed user here in
It would actually be safer to just send out your system to be hardmodded. We have plenty of trusted users who don't charge too much and confirmed safe

I have browsed through the modder list thread and couldn't find one in my country, perhaps I should search it locally, thanks btw

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I can put like 90 songs on a CD lol