Hacking Is it possible to return on v1 a9lh ?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
A

a9lh-1user

The same at my place.
Everything is fine after update A9LH v. 1 to A9LH v. 2.
Sometimes i think people are messing around with there installation (on A9LH v.1) and then install A9LH v.2 and if something goes wrong it has to be A9LH v. 2?!?!?!
But maybe i'am wrong with my opinion .... wouldn't be the first time ;)

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
The same at my place.
Everything is fine after update A9LH v. 1 to A9LH v. 2.
Sometimes i think people are messing around with there installation (on A9LH v.1) and then install A9LH v.2 and if something goes wrong it has to be A9LH v. 2?!?!?!
But maybe i'am wrong with my opinion .... wouldn't be the first time ;)
Actually, a lot of issues that are popping up are often the cause of pre-existing issues that only just started showing up since the user is more than likely using their system more.
Take my 3DS for example. More then likely my wifi antenna was damaged long before I had to replace it, but because it was hardly ever used, I never noticed it. Once I started using it more, the issue became more and more noticeable, until the cord finally stopped working and my system appeared to be broken.
Now this could easily have been seen as a "NAND failure" or even a "brick" from A9LH, to anyone who doesn't know what they are looking for. As it showed the same signs of bricked system or NAND failure.
Now in my case, I was willing and knowledgeable enough to open my system and test the hardware until I found what was broken. But when it comes down to troubleshooting 3DS hardware it's really not easy because everything does the same shit.
NAND failure: Black screen
Loose Wifi card: Black Screen
Broken Antenna: Black Screen
Bricked A9LH: Black screen
Ect.
Only a hard brick gives any kind of "useful" error screen. Otherwise, pretty much all forms of hardware error give you the same black screen. In short, if you are getting a black screen on your 3DS and you don't know what to do, you either buy a new 3DS, learn you some knowledge in diagnosing/repairing 3DS, or send it to someone who knows what they are doing. Hacked systems should never be sent to Nintendo.

Reactions: Sonic Angel Knight

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, a lot of issues that are popping up are often the cause of pre-existing issues that only just started showing up since the user is more than likely using their system more.
Take my 3DS for example. More then likely my wifi antenna was damaged long before I had to replace it, but because it was hardly ever used, I never noticed it. Once I started using it more, the issue became more and more noticeable, until the cord finally stopped working and my system appeared to be broken.
Now this could easily have been seen as a "NAND failure" or even a "brick" from A9LH, to anyone who doesn't know what they are looking for. As it showed the same signs of bricked system or NAND failure.
Now in my case, I was willing and knowledgeable enough to open my system and test the hardware until I found what was broken. But when it comes down to troubleshooting 3DS hardware it's really not easy because everything does the same shit.
NAND failure: Black screen
Loose Wifi card: Black Screen
Broken Antenna: Black Screen
Bricked A9LH: Black screen
Ect.
Only a hard brick gives any kind of "useful" error screen. Otherwise, pretty much all forms of hardware error give you the same black screen. In short, if you are getting a black screen on your 3DS and you don't know what to do, you either buy a new 3DS, learn you some knowledge in diagnosing/repairing 3DS, or send it to someone who knows what they are doing. Hacked systems should never be sent to Nintendo.
Your mind set and logical post makes me like you more every time. :blush:

Reactions: The Catboy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.