Hardware Can I put a Picofly OLED on a Switch V1?

Kittyhanna

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I bought the v1 version in a Chinese store, but they sent the Oled version (and they are refusing a return). I wanted to know if it is possible to install the Oled version on a V1 switch, if it is possible, what would be the scheme?

ps. Thanks for the help.

Attachments

• IMG_0983.jpeg
    IMG_0983.jpeg
    784.7 KB · Views: 23

deeps

Trophies
XP
Country
this apu flex will not fit on your apu (erista vs mariko - different capacitor orientation). yes, it's possible by detaching the mosfets from the apu flex and connect one of them manually to the apu with wires, but if you thought buying a clone chip was a good idea then it's probably beyond your capabilities to do so. Check the picofly thread and/or guide, schematics are available there.

point translation:

dat0 = C
cmd = A
clk = D
rst = B

There does not seem to be a dedicated cpu pin point on your board, so you'd have to connect the G point of the mosfet to the middle two pins of the apu flex cable connector on the board.

Kittyhanna

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
this apu flex will not fit on your apu (erista vs mariko - different capacitor orientation). yes, it's possible by detaching the mosfets from the apu flex and connect one of them manually to the apu with wires, but if you thought buying a clone chip was a good idea then it's probably beyond your capabilities to do so. Check the picofly thread and/or guide, schematics are available there.

point translation:

dat0 = C
cmd = A
clk = D
rst = B

There does not seem to be a dedicated cpu pin point on your board, so you'd have to connect the G point of the mosfet to the middle two pins of the apu flex cable connector on the board.

Thanks for the tips, I'll take a look. I've previously done the mod with the rp2040 and its r47 resistors on a lite switch, this time I wanted to do it on a v1 that I have in an easier way, just soldering the flexible cable (I already have the v1 type, so no problems). I had also used these parallel picofly, but on another lite switch, and there were no problems. I was already analyzing this Oled board, those were good tips from you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol