Hacking Is it possible to launch emuNAND without using Gateway?

Mike.Simonetti

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Basically I have 2 3ds, one is a new 3ds on 9.0 and the other is a 3ds XL on 4.5. I set the gateway on the new 3ds using Cubic Ninja. So I was wondering if I can set and launch an emuNAND on the XL, to install .CIAs, without using gateway.
And if not, is there any other way I can do this?

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Well you cannot enter emunand without a GW card but once you're in you are free to remove the Red card and enable emunand for all the consoles your heart desires. The downside of this is of course the fact that you're gonna need to enable emunand on every power cycle with the red card.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Sorry I would of said that I assumed you where trying to find some sort of free route to play roms on the n3ds without buying a gateway card, which is not possible

The free cfw is not recommended, it's buggy, not compatible with newer games, and a pita to set up, if you have a gateway card just do as guitar hero said and share the red card between the. To enable gateway mode then you can just install CIA files and use them so both systems can be playing games at the same time using just the 1 gateway card

Reactions: cvskid

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    PotatoStatic @ PotatoStatic: Jesus. Someone really wants to give me speedy loans.