Hacking Is it possible to ditch Wiimote?

blopa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I recently got a Wii, mostly to play GameCube, but there are some Wii games that I really like and I dont understand why they need Wiimote to play, like NSMB and Mario Sports Mix.

Is there a way to hack the Wii system to recognize a NGC Controller as a Wiimote? Or is there a loader where I can emulate the Wiimote using NGC?

Thanks.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently got a Wii, mostly to play GameCube, but there are some Wii games that I really like and I dont understand why they need Wiimote to play, like NSMB and Mario Sports Mix.

Is there a way to hack the Wii system to recognize a NGC Controller as a Wiimote? Or is there a loader where I can emulate the Wiimote using NGC?

Thanks.
Nope

contezero

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Thanks.

Not...yet.

There is a work in progress and a beta should be released soon-ish, according to the thread on bitbuilt. Look for "wiimote emulation thru GC controller"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol