ROM Hack Is it possible to bring back retro games to Animal Crossing: New Leaf?

• Thread starter Deleted-417617
  • Start date
  • Views 1,239
  • Replies 4
D

Deleted-417617

OP
Is it possible to make a mod that could bring back the functionality? Maybe the 3DS and WiiU in the Welcome Amiibo update could be modified to serve this purpose. It would just be really cool to see this functionality return.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to make a mod that could bring back the functionality? Maybe the 3DS and WiiU in the Welcome Amiibo update could be modified to serve this purpose. It would just be really cool to see this functionality return.
Not really no. It doesn't really work like that and it's too complicated to explain everything wrong with that.

Reactions: Deleted-417617

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's what I thought, was just interested. Thanks for the reply :)
If you want a modern game where you can play nes games in a video game, I recommend new retro arcade neon on steam. It might be completely different but the game is very unique and has retroarch support for nearly every emulator in a huge arcade. I'm not sure if it supports other modes besides vr.

EDIT: Works in non vr mode too, and apparently even has a full arcade layout editor.

Last edited by Giodude,
D

Deleted-417617

OP
If you want a modern game where you can play nes games in a video game, I recommend new retro arcade neon on steam. It might be completely different but the game is very unique and has retroarch support for nearly every emulator in a huge arcade. I'm not sure if it supports other modes besides vr.

EDIT: Works in non vr mode too, and apparently even has a full arcade layout editor.

Thanks for the recommendation, i'll be sure to check it out

Reactions: Giodude

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-