Is it legal to say the word fuck on the internet?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,423
  • Replies 40
  • Likes 2

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
324bln.jpg

D

Deleted User

OP
diu2你老母臭閪

Edit: This forum doesn't support the character diu2. The number 2 indicates that it's pronounced in a rising tone. The outer part represents a man's legs and the inner part represents his dick and balls. It means fuck in English.

Untitled.png

Last edited by ,

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
diu2你老母臭閪

Edit: This forum doesn't support the character diu2. The number 2 indicates that it's pronounced in a rising tone. The outer part represents a man's legs and the inner part represents his dick and balls. It means fuck in English.

View attachment 168433

I don't speak Chinese, so I wouldn't know *shrug*

A common phrase in Japanese would be 「クソ喰らえ」 which is essentially "eat sh*t" whereas 「地獄に落ちろ/くたばれ」is "go to hell", yeah, not pleasant x3

D

Deleted User

OP
I don't speak Chinese, so I wouldn't know *shrug*

A common phrase in Japanese would be 「クソ喰らえ」 which is essentially "eat sh*t" whereas 「地獄に落ちろ/くたばれ」is "go to hell", yeah, not pleasant x3
It means "fuck your mother's stinky cunt" and is widely regarded as the rudest phrase in the Cantonese language.

Last edited by ,

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
You can, it's called masturbation.
When you think about it, there are many parallels.

Emulation works but it's rarely as good as the real thing, unless you invest a lot of money into specialized hardware.

grey72

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
When you think about it, there are many parallels.

Emulation works but it's rarely as good as the real thing, unless you invest a lot of money into specialized hardware.
Emulation also works better when the company that made the real thing makes one

D

Deleted User

OP
I was thinking more virtual console and PS2 classics
The NES virtual console is shit. The colours are darker than they should be. AFAIK was an issue on the GameCube (Animal Crossing) Wii and Wii U. Not sure about the 3DS and Switch.

Edit: Pokemon Stadium 2 was recently hacked to turn it into a GameBoy emulator and it isn’t very good.

Source: https://www.romhacking.net/hacks/4506/

Last edited by ,

grey72

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
The NES virtual console is shit. The colours are darker than they should be. AFAIK was an issue on the GameCube (Animal Crossing) Wii and Wii U. Not sure about the 3DS and Switch.
Y'all be missing the obvious parallel here. No wonder you're on this site nerding out over colors /s

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel