Gaming Is it a good combination of Crystal Case and Silicone Skin for my DSL?

LeomelsonBato

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
the title says it all...i have a DS Lite with a cracked hinge so i buy a Crystal Case.... the Crystal Case do the Job for support... but the DS Lite has a lot of scratches so i want to buy a Silicone Skin but i dont know if it is a good combination....of course the Crystal Case on the inside and Silicone Skin on the outside because the Crystal Case wont fit with the Silicone skin on....or the crystal case will fit?? i dont know....

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
the title says it all...i have a DS Lite with a cracked hinge so i buy a Crystal Case.... the Crystal Case do the Job for support... but the DS Lite has a lot of scratches so i want to buy a Silicone Skin but i dont know if it is a good combination....of course the Crystal Case on the inside and Silicone Skin on the outside because the Crystal Case wont fit with the Silicone skin on....or the crystal case will fit?? i dont know....
You may damage the hinges on the crystal case or alternatively the skin won't fit altogether.

LeomelsonBato

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
no the Solution in the Nintendo Forums said use a Crystal Case or a Rubber Band for temporary solutions.... thats why im gonna put the Silicone Skin on the outside because it wont fit inside... i dont know if it will look good...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKyNPg7UIIc