Hacking is hoshigami working for ur g6 4g lite

MitchStar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nope. cant get it to work.

when i loaded the game with the u-disk manager, it blinked and all my roms dissappeared. i took out the g6 and put it in my ds and there was nothing there. when i put it back in my pc, everything was there (minus hoshigami), but some of the file names of some games (Touch Master and DQ Rocket Slime) were changed to weird symbols under the chinese name.

I took out the g6 and put it in my ds and found that these games icons were scrambled, so i put it in the pc and reloaded them and now they work fine.

I havent tried to load hoshigami again on any different settings.

Did this happen to anyone else?

miniwasabi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i did one better, ALL my files became corrupted and i had to format the G6, so now im still trying different setting. My poor 300 hours of FF12, pokemon, and digimon... o well more reason to burn more time.

Levi666

Trophies
XP
Country
works fine for me, 4.7 with safe mode. The game sucks though
Well...
It does'nt work for me
blink.gif

sulik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Seriously though, I think you all have bad dumps. Try getting the game from another source. As for the game itself, it's no Fire Emblem.

thejakal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sulik, are you using a chinese G6 with the 4.8 loader? No one else across forums seems to have got hoshigami working with the G6 under any conditions. I'm using loader 4.7 and manager 4.8a and no success with any read method. Best I can get is "unable to read data" when I pick safe mode, any other method freezes.

sulik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
sulik, are you using a chinese G6 with the 4.8 loader? No one else across forums seems to have got hoshigami working with the G6 under any conditions. I'm using loader 4.7 and manager 4.8a and no success with any read method. Best I can get is "unable to read data" when I pick safe mode, any other method freezes.
Ok, it turns out you need a genuine, retail cart in your slot 1 in order for this game to work. The reason? It saves directly to your slot 1 cart! I lost my castlevania:POR saves because of this stupid game, so don't bother unless you have a retail cart with saves you don't need.

thejakal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Ok, it turns out you need a genuine, retail cart in your slot 1 in order for this game to work. The reason? It saves directly to your slot 1 cart! I lost my castlevania:POR saves because of this stupid game, so don't bother unless you have a retail cart with saves you don't need.

Hm I'm tempted to try this. Is the slot 1 game still playable afterwards? It would probably overwrite the hoshigami save that was stored on it, but are you able to start a new POR save?

thejakal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea, neither mario kart, mph, or sonic rush worked. I think the slot 1 original has to have the same save type as hoshigami. oh well, looks like we have to wait until an update from the g6 team :/

ShadowStitch

Devilot's Tubtoy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still not working for me, using Brain Age or Animal Crossing in slot 1, writing in Safe Mode, with or without Force RW.

I have an original PoR, but I'm not willing to risk my PoR original cart save to test it. :\

sulik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Hm I'm tempted to try this. Is the slot 1 game still playable afterwards? It would probably overwrite the hoshigami save that was stored on it, but are you able to start a new POR save?
Yeah, I can start a new game, it's just a pain.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Kennyboy, have you found any decent mini Pc for around $200-250? Fast enough to play most Pc games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the acemagic still
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, I haven't turn on my OG Xbox one in ages, just did now and ofcourse, 32GB update required, gonna take forever.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Edit: nevermind, I forgot I up-ed my internet speed, only 30 min remaining.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Will a mobo with a M2ssd slot work without a M2ssd installed, using a sata ssd temporary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    As long as sata just point bios to boot to it as main drive
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Is that a compilation of you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    M.2 is more of a luxury you can still boot from Ide if you really wanted to
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I mean as long as the motherboard still has sata ports unless you're still in celeron days
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    wut
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh it has Sata 3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It should still have a Bootable option in bios select drive
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    whats sata?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How you were born
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sata is the type of interface/cable connection of hard drives/disc drives for Pc.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't tell them about old bank drives may explode
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mini pcs in the 70's
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    128kbs of storage
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do I connect this to my emachine
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The Tattooist of Auschwitz is pretty good so far