Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Brenry RA: new cores coming soon, have heard about GBC/PSX, possibly more ;)

I haven’t tried PSVR on my pc yet, but I’m working with people to try make some spiffy VR apps in unitybrew.

(I’m a tester, not a designer btw)

Last edited by KiiWii,

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Reactions: weatMod

Bergot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But will he burn a 0day on latest FW, or hold it until it’s patched?

Imho holding until patched is undoubtedly the better option.

How long that takes is anyone’s guess, it could be EOL.
Burn It to the ground baby...the other zeros the pack of qwerty Will release after the PS4 is useless.

Enviado de meu XT1097 usando o Tapatalk

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Burn It to the ground baby...the other zeros the pack of qwerty Will release after the PS4 is useless.

Face palm.

Would you rather have an exploit now, to play today’s games and possibly no more exploits ever in future, or one exploit in future that can grant you access to every game ever made on the system?

Bergot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Face palm.

Would you rather have an exploit now, to play today’s games and possibly no more exploits ever in future, or one exploit in future that can grant you access to every game ever made on the system?
There is no face Palm..thats why the scene is a joke..ALL SWITCH owner (The Jailbreak ones) are happy playing the games/homebrews today not in 2022...

But for me..the guy on fire could release after april to include Sekiro in the packet.[emoji9][emoji23]

Last edited by Bergot,

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
I guess from your perspective and needs you want it released soon as possible (understandable). But in the logical sence it would be better to hold till it's patched. Would be dumb to waste something just for people (pirates) who chose not to listen about not updating past 5.05

Reactions: KiiWii

Bergot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess from your perspective and needs you want it released soon as possible (understandable). But in the logical sence it would be better to hold till it's patched. Would be dumb to waste something just for people (pirates) who chose not to listen about not updating past 5.05
No man, i have a PS4 5.05 and the games i wanted are coming to PC..RE R2 and Sekiro Will come too...
What make me upset is the bullshit about EOL....in the end the PS4 Will have 100 zeros one to be release in 2025..

D

Deleted User

ps4 deserves dreamcast level piracy for all that sjw snowflake censorship bullshit fuck sony I bet they wont try and censor MK 11 lmao and also Rockstar is too pussy to make a gta under dicktator Trump and his lego wall

Last edited by ,

lolboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Face palm.

What if you die tomorrow? Also I don’t think the PS4 will get any big titles from now on.

D

Deleted User

ps4 deserves dreamcast level piracy for all that sjw snowflake censorship bullshit fuck sony I bet they wont try and censor MK 11 lmao and also Rockstar is too pussy to make a gta under dicktator Trump and his lego wall

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sorry about the double post I swear it was an accident like the guy who posted 13 times

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What if you die tomorrow? Also I don’t think the PS4 will get any big titles from now on.
yeah the damn time machine isn't going to build itself and you can play new games or not duh

Reactions: dgr1592

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Rly?

life is too short to care about console piracy in the grand scheme of things...

Get some perspective.

@Bergot the PS4 is in no way like the switch. There is no publicly documented hardware back door in the PS4. That’s not to say some bright spark might not find one some day.

..it’s ironic you want to wait until April for a specific game to be able to play... that’s my point exactly.

I’m just saying it makes sense to hang onto the current exploits. If it gets burnt it gets burnt, I personally don’t care either way, as I can’t effect the outcome.

Technically only Sony patching it SHOULD effect it being released.

Last edited by KiiWii,

NeoSlyde

Let us start the game
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
There is no face Palm..thats why the scene is a joke..ALL SWITCH owner (The Jailbreak ones) are happy playing the games/homebrews today not in 2022...

But for me..the guy on fire could release after april to include Sekiro in the packet.[emoji9][emoji23]

Face palm

Bergot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rly?

life is too short to care about console piracy in the grand scheme of things...

Get some perspective.

@Bergot the PS4 is in no way like the switch. There is no public ally documented hardware back door in the PS4. That’s not to say some bright spark might not find one some day.

I’m just saying it makes sense to hang onto the current exploits. If it gets burnt it gets burnt, I personally don’t care either way, as I can’t effect the outcome.

Technically only Sony patching it SHOULD effect it being released.
Yeah i know the breach in the SWITCH is more easy to explore...
But think with me..How many unrelease exploits the PS4 will have in the EOL?
Nobody wants release anything...now appears a Guy out of the pack and the EOL Bullcrap appears again....

Last edited by Bergot,

SundayWarrior

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
If want only games best way site with sharing account - in my country one game = 60 euro. If sharing - offline mod only ~ 6eur/ only play from account where buying game ~ 12eur(can be resold)/ and two activation where can be play from own accaunt ~22eur (can be resold)
If hack scene own private exploit and dont share it because in latest firmware his not fix - its good. On end gen we have best experiens on ps4 - all games, mods, emulation, geek staff with linux, etc.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah i khow the breach in the SWITCH is more easy to explore...
But think with me..How many unrelease exploit the PS4 Wil have in the EOL?
Nobody wants release anything...now appears a Guy out of the pack and the EOL Bullcrap appears again....

Possibly 2.

There is one from Math, and one from TJ.

It’s entirely possible his is the same as Maths.

So probably 1.

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah i khow the breach in the SWITCH is more easy to explore...
But think with me..How many unrelease exploit the PS4 Wil have in the EOL?

So if you got a 5.05 why so desperate for 6.20? There's a handful of games most would require online to be worth bothering with except Spider-Man. So what's the desperation? It won't make homebrew come any quicker

proffk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Don't expect 6.20 kexploit to come any time soon. It may stay pvt for all we know. Its good to see some one new discover it. Also the "secret method" has been patched since res2 released. Apparently its a server thing.

Bergot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So if you got a 5.05 why so desperate for 6.20? There's a handful of games most would require online to be worth bothering with except Spider-Man. So what's the desperation? It won't make homebrew come any quicker
I'm not desperate for 6.20...like i said the games i want to play will come to PC...If the Guy wants to release his finds, i will not throw shadows about EOL...
And that's why i really like the flow...I'm really gratefull about the work of team molecular..except about the profecy of yifan to have to wait 18 years to appears another exploit...the flow in two weeks found two breachs, set a date and release the Hencore...

Last edited by Bergot,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, it wasnt aimed at you but ok