Hacking is DS2 still the ideal card to get?

esoterica

OP
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I skimmed the forum and I haven't really been active here for a while. I know everyones entitled to their own opinion, but I was just wondering if I didn't already have a flash cart and money wasn't an issue, is the DSTwo still the best card to get? I'm about to get a DSi XL.

Also, do the new Mario 25th Anniversary DSi XL's already come with the latest firmware? Or will it be an issue for any of the flash carts? Thanks guys.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DStwo is the absolute best out there, even if you aren't so interested in the plethora of bonus features it has (namely the real-time menu with savestates, gameguide support and cheats toggling, the SNES/GBA emulators, and multi-format video player and more), it's game compatibility is fantastic thanks to knowing how to bypass anti-piracy measures, and it's the most future proof flashcart out right now.

Well worth the money, if you can afford it.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
esoterica said:
Also, do the new Mario 25th Anniversary DSi XL's already come with the latest firmware? Or will it be an issue for any of the flash carts? Thanks guys.
They come with the latest, but if you're getting the DStwo, it should work fine. A lot of other cards will also work fine, but it's best to stay away from the R4 name unless purchasing the R4i Gold (either the R4iDSN one or R4iDS.cn one).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel