Is anyone else already sick of hearing about "New Moon" ?

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
elixirdream said:
i have been busy? so whats new moon
tongue.gif

thats my answer.....

don't ask me google or whatsoever!
don't have the intention to know whats a new moon

Its basically a vampire fetish to some,but doesn't matter to me....to each his or her own.....

dlxro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi there I have a few rants about twilight saga.

One, I think Stephenie Meyer just copy pasted Matsuri Hino Vampire Knight lol.
[Edit]
Heck even vampire knight is more fun and enjoyable than Twilight.

2. Twilight is a disgrace for many good movies and books like Bram Stoker Dracula. I mean seriously since when vampire bright in the daylight, ok I know many vampires now can walk during day, but twilight vampires are a disgrace to many great vampires (Dracula, Alucard, etc).

3. Since when Vampires (Monsters) were meant to be EMOs

If one day Konami decides to make a Castlevania Movie, I'm sure it would kick twilight's ass.

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm fed up with hearing about it too. It's a mediorce book series, with fake vampires.

In other news, I give you something that made me laugh:
__twilight___by_KeroTheHetetic.png

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
(SPOILER ALERT!!!) I read the books and hated them. Jacob was the only character that didn't have the EXACT SAME PROBLEMS IN EVERY BOOK! (He didn't even have any in the first!) I mean really? He's the only main character who has a reason for their emotional problems (except Alice...kind of). He goes through super puberty. (New Moon) He has to join up with the vampires. (Eclipse) Last but not least Bella chooses Edward over him (a real shocker) and has a baby, then he has to break from the pack, and finally he finds a girl he likes who has an I.Q. that's most likely above his and then randomly gets soul-linked to BELLA'S FRICKEN' BABY! Then Bella tries to kill him (fails). (Breaking Dawn)
END SPOILER

Oh and the reason Edward can't read Bella's thoughts is because she doesn't have any.

Saradomin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holy crap, I finally find someone who agrees with me.... (the person in this case is the person who made this thread, and all other haters of twilight). Heres an equation for those of you who only understand by math.

Twilight = Ugh.
the people in twilight = Ugh.
New Moon= What the ....
New Moon hype=
hate2.gif

So...

Twilight + The people in twilight (including robert pattinson or whatshisname) +new moon +
new moon hype = HOLY CRAP, 87% OF NORTH AMERICA AND EUROPE JUST LOST THEIR MIND." YES, 87% OF THE TOTAL POPULATION OF EUROPE AND NORTH AMERICA *TOGETHER* LOVE TWILIGHT!!!!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
hate2.gif
"

cUT AND PASTE THIS PARTS IN QUOTES INTO your sig if you are also an avid hater of twilight.

Jan1tor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm sick of hearing about Twilight oooooohhh New Moon. Whats worse is I was tricked into watching it too! The first movie was better and it sucked too. What ever happened to the good scary killer vampire stories, not these pussy I' in love vampires. Let's get back to the throat ripping heart pulling killing monsters that they are!

Hypershad12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hat that stupid "New Moon!" All the girls from my school are head-over-heels over the stupid books, the stupid movies, and the stupid actors! But, that's just me.

geokes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Twilight isnt about vampires its just about ppl that easily get sunburn that like tomato juice.
Its basically a romance movie

agony

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
alidsl said:
worlok375 said:
Oh and the reason Edward can't read Bella's thoughts is because she doesn't have any.

epic win
smile.gif
That makes perfect sense.
wink.gif

What i can't understand is how those people (teenagers and mums oh god) still like Edward when he is so obviously a stalker and stares at Bella all the time. What is gentlemenly about a 100 year man who stalking another person?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: He could definitely cut a zombies head off