Is Animal Crossing safe?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by War, Dec 9, 2008.

Dec 9, 2008

Is Animal Crossing safe? by War at 5:45 PM (906 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. War
    OP

Member War Take it easy~

Japan
    I remember in the DS version, there were these "seeds". You could get them using Animal Map, and these "seeds" looked like regular seeds in your inventory, but when dropped, they would create a mansion or something like that in the place you dropped it, which would crash/corrupt the player's game. Back when I didn't have a flashcart, someone came over to my AC:WW town and dropped one of those stupid seeds, then my game never worked again :\ So is there something like those seeds in the Wii version? I don't wanna go online if it's gonna crash my game/harm my Wii.

2. ChaosBoi

Member ChaosBoi Ushiromiya Battler

United States
    As far as I know, there's no harmful method (yet) for ruining your town. Although I don't recall much, I do remember someone saying that the buildings in this game don't have terrain codes so that means no building seeds like in WW.

3. Narin

Former Staff Narin The Cheat Master, kupo!

United States
    I actually have a cheat in the cheat database that removes these game bricking seeds and recovers your save data,

4. War
    OP

Member War Take it easy~

Japan
    It's okay Narin, I already tossed the game when I got my flashcart. Now if that ever happens I can just Animal Map the seed away. :]

5. Knarf

Member Knarf GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I've never had a problem with these seeds in mine... weird