Not open for further replies.

nadoon

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Is the AKAIO team still alive? I really need to know because I'm ordering an acekard2i from DX and I want AKAIO installed on it. Plus I need to know whether they will make a new AKAIO firmware or not. And is Acekard2i Team still alive as well?

nadoon

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Ummm............ No answers yet? Help! Please!
angry.gif
wacko.gif
excl.gif

nadoon

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Panic101 said:
Silly Arabs, Acekards are for adults.

Just because some Arabs are not as advanced as you guys does not mean ALL of us know nothing you racist! You don't need an Arabic adult to understand Flashcards. I'm an Arab and I got a brain like all the other Arabs. So you can go die! And enjoy being a racist in hell.

Who ever reads this and thinks I'm right, then post a quote agreeing with me.

Dark X

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
nadoon said:
Just because some Arabs are not as advanced as you guys does not mean ALL of us know nothing you racist!
Actually, %90 of arabs don't know anything about DS's Flash Cards, they ONLY know about the R4 (because that's the only thing we sell it) and they call it Memory Card (lol).

QUOTE(nadoon @ Aug 30 2009, 12:46 AM) Just because some Arabs are not as advanced as you guys does not mean ALL of us know nothing you racist! You don't need an Arabic adult to understand Flashcards. I'm an Arab and I got a brain like all the other Arabs. So you can go die! And enjoy being a racist in hell.

Who ever reads this and thinks I'm right, then post a quote agreeing with me.
Nadoon, even though I know everything about flash cards (more than you imagine), I still want to say that you are BETTER than me, do you know why, because I know everything about flash cards but actually I don't own one, because I don't have visa or master card to order one from the internet, we only sell R4 and I will not EVER planning to buy that stupid card.
I'm still searching and hoping for a store which have Acekard 2i, and I'm still searching for a good guy who have visa and paypal account to buy it for me, you're so lucky that you will actually get the card.
I prefer to be so nOOb and have the card than be so knowledge but don't have it.

Panic101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol, don't turn my comment into a racist one. I have nothing against you guys, neither am I racist. I even lost my virginity to a middle eastern girl. Believe me I know what discrimination is...trust me.

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Dark X said:
Actually, %90 of arabs don't know anything about DS's Flash Cards, they ONLY know about the R4 (because that's the only thing we sell it) and they call it Memory Card (lol).
That is pretty much true for members of any culture.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Member has been suspended. I don't see any further need for this thread to remain open (especially as your answer can be found all over the forum).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All I gotta do is not spend $10 in the next 5 days and I'll break even this month lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/YMAa6obDNZs?si=rymChLKeTdyS8nqk