Hacking Is 0ShippingZone legit/safe?

WingedElf

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was thinking of buying an R4 from 0shippingzone.
But I just want to know if they are legit and if it's true about the 10-15 days shipping from China to America.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
They are legit, however Shipping can take longer than that. There are a few posts on here of 0SZ having issues with HongKong Post Office and then with China Post which they switched to.

Logically, those issues should also effect other retailers based in China. Although I don't know if that stands true.

ShopTemp say 2-5 Weeks to cover themselves. So 0SZ will probably take around 2 weeks, but in some cases may take upto 5 weeks.

WingedElf

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tk_saturn said:
They are legit, however Shipping can take longer than that. There are a few posts on here of 0SZ having issues with HongKong Post Office and then with China Post which they switched to.

Logically, those issues should also effect other retailers based in China. Although I don't know if that stands true.

ShopTemp say 2-5 Weeks to cover themselves. So 0SZ will probably take around 2 weeks, but in some cases may take upto 5 weeks.

So either way, shipping would take under a month for 0SZ and ShopTemp correct?

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Should be the case, most get packages from HK in around 2 weeks. All the packages i've had delivered from HK have arrived in the UK within 2 weeks. You just need to be prepared in case it takes a little longer, sometimes the HongKong Post Office drag their feet. It's why ShopTemp say 5 Weeks to cover their rear.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0LPrmtVWsA