Irrational fears

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I was wondering, do any of you guys have any fears which you know are stupid?
Not like claustrophobia but something small like fear of the color blue....

I never got over my fear of the dark
frown.gif

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Well... I don't like cotton!

I just don't like the feel of it, I don't freak out when I see some.

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I actually fear blue foam mats, cuz when I was doing tae kwon do my toenail split open and all this blood was everywhere and I was so freaked out. Now my right toenail is busted, like this big split down the middle. But I didn't quit because of that, I quit cuz it was a bit too much money and I had other things like school to concentrate on. But it was fun.
smile.gif
But damn those blue foam mats!
mad.gif

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
I'm still a little scared of the dark when I'm outside, but I live in a pretty dodgy area. It's more a case of wanting the light so I can actually see who's trying to get my money, lol (and, of course, getting it back D:)

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DarkAura said:
cuz when I was doing tae kwon do my toenail split open and all this blood was everywhere and I was so freaked out. Now my right toenail is busted, like this big split down the middle.

That's weird, because I have no nail at all on the right big toe, because of a very, very similar incident.

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay so, when I was little, my parents usually brought me shopping along with them to this store next to us. Inside it there was a door, and it kept moving cause of wind drafts. My dad kept telling me some monsters lived there and shit, and to this day I do NOT want to go in that store again.

L

Lyuse

I'm terrified of clowns no joke I hate them

and if my feet are too long on sand I stop breathing

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
I am really scared of poisonous gas, land mines and gun fire. I'm not afraid of death that much, but what scares me is the method. I am also afraid of the stability of this world (see my signature), and trust between people. I think they are all stupid fears, but I can't get over them.

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
Salamantis said:
Okay so, when I was little, my parents usually brought me shopping along with them to this store next to us. Inside it there was a door, and it kept moving cause of wind drafts. My dad kept telling me some monsters lived there and shit, and to this day I do NOT want to go in that store again.

wtf.gif
Why do Parents think that shit is funny? Seriously...

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The Teej said:
Salamantis said:

wtf.gif
Why do Parents think that shit is funny? Seriously...

It's a perk of being a parent lol

The first time my teenage daughter brought a boy home, I made sure I was sat at the dinning room table, oiling a chainsaw
biggrin.gif

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
thebobevil said:
DarkAura said:
cuz when I was doing tae kwon do my toenail split open and all this blood was everywhere and I was so freaked out. Now my right toenail is busted, like this big split down the middle.

That's weird, because I have no nail at all on the right big toe, because of a very, very similar incident.
Talking about toe nails, mine is all yellow and shit cuase one day I got really bored and stared to scrap out the stuff between my toe and my toe nail. After a few months I pulled it off but now i won't grow back right
frown.gif

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sonicslasher said:
thebobevil said:
DarkAura said:

Talking about toe nails, mine is all yellow and shit cuase one day I got really bored and stared to scrap out the stuff between my toe and my toe nail. After a few months I pulled it off but now i won't grow back right
frown.gif

wtf.gif
I am scared to look at my toenail now cause I keep thinking of all of yours
wtf.gif

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
Insects, I really really dislike insects, well in general, if it has the skeleton outside. it freaks me out like a little girls, I kid you not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRM_pe7IZeQ