All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
so, i bought a screen protection set for my 3ds xl, pokemon X edition

i apllied the protection, and the touch commands stopped working

obviously i removed the protection and tried the touch screen, and it doesn't recognize anything...

i even tried to calibrate it using the L+R+X on boot trick as described on the manual, but the touch really doesnt do anything...

EDIT: both screens work fine, the touch part is the one who doesn't work anymore

migles

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Try to check if something is stuck between the border and thescreen, even tiny dust screws it because it is pressing in that point.

i cleaned the screen with the provided cloth... its clean as a mirror... even in the sides..

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Then, if you know how to doit, and I recomend help form someone who works with electronic stuff, open your console and see if the touch screen membrane connector is properly atached in its site, the moteherboard.

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If its a brand new 3ds don't open it you'll void the warranty. Just take it back and get it exchanged

migles

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Then, if you know how to doit, and I recomend help form someone who works with electronic stuff, open your console and see if the touch screen membrane connector is properly atached in its site, the moteherboard.

the console was bought less than 1 month ago, i am gonna try the warranty

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not ironic, it's a coincidence, since the protector didn't make the screen stop working. If it did, there'd be so many angry people they'd have to pull the product from the market. It just so happened that whatever did make it stop working happened at or around the time you applied the screen or you did something really wrong while applying the protector.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-