Homebrew IronHax & YoutubeHax - FREE HOMEBREW!!!

kje123

this title is false
Trophies
Website
kje123.github.io
XP
Country
United States
your the first one who thinks so dude I get called a filthy terrorist all the time in IRC

One of my friends from my old Programming Class was Muslim, and I heard people calling her shit like that behind her back. I don't see anything wrong with it, tho. :yay:

EDIT- I don't see anything wrong with being Muslim. God, even when I try to be nice I just sound offensive.

amback

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So it has come
just as curiosity, how do you guys feel when someone is in a religion?, is offtopic but just curious

I feel bad for them. every religion claim their god is the true god xd. i feel people are just brainwashed. to add to this. i used to go to a christian church and the pastor claimed and i quote "god told me obama is the antichrist "..... yeah dude good luck with that

Reactions: Esppiral

Goldenight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So it has come

I feel bad for them. every religion claim their god is the true god xd. i feel people are just brainwashed. to add to this. i used to go to a christian church and the pastor claimed and i quote "god told me obama is the antichrist "..... yeah dude good luck with that

so you don't believe in god?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ