Homebrew Ironfall not starting up after downgrade to 9.2

Wonkit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! So I just downgraded my 3DS to 9.2 today, and I'm loving the thought of having both an updated firmware for Smash DLC and homebrew for glorious old school emulation. However, once I upgraded I noticed that Ironfall will not start up. Instead, it remains at the Nintendo 3DS screen, meaning I cannot access homebrew (or even play the game if I wanted to). Assuming ironhax was the problem, I tried reinstalling it. However, the ironhax installer also freezes while starting it up. At this point, I am just wondering whether the best course of action would to just uninstall ironhax and reinstall through the old eshop downloader. But before I do so, I'd like to know if there are any solutions to my dilemma?

Rattor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ironfall requires 9.4 or 9.5 to start. You will need to use a different entry point for homebrew. Go to 3dbrew.org and find an entry point that works for you. Most people use browserhax to install menuhax.

Wonkit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah I see. Thanks guys, I've anyway installed menuhax prior to installing to this. I just wanted to know if ironhax would work since Smash crashes for me when I leave to the home menu with menuhax, making Anther's Ladder difficult :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think the Mister is cool and all, but honestly I have seen some video's exploring the...