Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Logan 5 said:
Bladexdsl said:
good they can get our troops out too who were dragged into this shit in the 1st place.

wait a minute, we let you guys have troops?
I lol'd.
tongue.gif

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
the war won't be over until the taliban are wiped out anyway. as long as their still around there's always threat of more attacks.

NahuelDS said:
FOR OIL!!!

Next USA target...... ARGENTINA
for water resources
lol what would they want with water there's plenty of that everywhere
wtf.gif

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
Bladexdsl said:
the war won't be over until the taliban are wiped out anyway. as long as their still around there's always threat of more attacks.

NahuelDS said:
FOR OIL!!!

Next USA target...... ARGENTINA
for water resources
wtf.gif
You think so? Water is slowly running out.

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Logan 5 said:
wyndcrosser said:
From a 6yr Marine combat veteran. STFU. You have no clue what you're talking about, their sh!t would have been on our doorstep without OIF and OEF. So, again before you talk, understand the whole picture.... more than I could even mention on here. Damn liberals.... the country will fall apart just watch. CORRUPTION is so bad there completely.

Wynd
Semper Fi!

adressing me? If so, It's highly unlikely that their shit would have ever made it to our doorstep and even if so they wouldn't have gotten in. If they made it past the guard dog and the men of the house, the maid would have taken them out. People here value our freedom and democracy vehemently and are willing to risk everything in defense of it. I'm not so sure about the Iraqi's and thats why I question whether it was worthwhile. Only time can give me an answer, but the odds are slim. No matter what the cost if freedom and democracy reign for decades to come in Iraq then it was most certainly worthwhile. I'm not questioning whether liberating a nation is worthwhile just whether that nation had/has any desire to be free because in my opinion it will quickly descend into civil war and a theocracy will emerge once again taking freedom from the people.

The USA has Sakuya? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN??? And Wynd, it's people like you that make me hate, and I mean HATE, our military.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
wyndcrosser said:
From a 6yr Marine combat veteran. STFU. You have no clue what you're talking about, their sh!t would have been on our doorstep without OIF and OEF. So, again before you talk, understand the whole picture.... more than I could even mention on here. Damn liberals.... the country will fall apart just watch. CORRUPTION is so bad there completely.

Wynd
Semper Fi!

Corruption is pretty bad here but you dnt see the US knocking on the door and killing us huh ?

... just sayin

If people would just leave things be then it wouldn't be so bad, heck i dunno about you guys but IF my country were somewhat corrupt i wouldn't mind the corruption over some army from some other distant country coming in and settling down

any type of bloodshed is just wrong, and you dnt fix something wrong with another thing that is completely wrong in itself.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shinkukage09 said:
The USA has Sakuya? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN??? And Wynd, it's people like you that make me hate, and I mean HATE, our military.

Makes me hate it just as much.
I know people in the military who despises the war because it was a bunch of bullshit and resulted in a lot of death that could have gotten avoided.

Having trigger happy fun makes a person just as bad as Bush.

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Infinite Zero said:
wtf.gif
That is is, unfortunately v_v

And this is why I'm abandoning this planet and going to a new one.

You better get your ass off here before water runs out!!!

Besides the jokes... seriously I don’t know what do you think (American tempers) but for the rest of the world... it seems that USA´s goal is The Complete World Domination.

Who knows... maybe after reaching that goal, they will be seeking the Universe Domination. In a few years I can see Bush The Third saying "all your planets are belong to us". lol just kidding
laugh.gif

BTW, these words are GOLD
QUOTE(Maz7006 @ Sep 1 2010, 02:56 AM)
any type of bloodshed is just wrong, and you dnt fix something wrong with another thing that is completely wrong in itself.
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Logan 5 said:
Bladexdsl said:
good they can get our troops out too who were dragged into this shit in the 1st place.

wait a minute, we let you guys have troops?

Australia wasnt forced into it. it was just howard being the asskisser he was, Australia as a country had no obligation to run into the middleeast.

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
well i guess they secured all the oil in iraq so war is over
never was war on terrorism but to own the oil and have presence in the middle east

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Infinite Zero said:
wtf.gif

That is is, unfortunately v_v

And this is why I'm abandoning this planet and going to a new one.
and i suppose next your gonna say were running out of air?
smileipb2.png

it's prob true with all the shit and pollution that's being pumped out on a daily basis
ohmy.gif

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bladexdsl said:
and i suppose next your gonna say were running out of air?
smileipb2.png

it's prob true with all the shit and pollution that's being pumped out on a daily basis
ohmy.gif

Do your research.
We're killing enough of the environment that we actually are running out of quite a bit of everything.
We take too much for granted and put our business where it doesn't belong, thus; this war.

Saddam had to be taken down, but we didn't have to take the country with him.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
phoenixgoddess27 said:
shinkukage09 said:

Makes me hate it just as much.
I know people in the military who despises the war because it was a bunch of bullshit and resulted in a lot of death that could have gotten avoided.

Having trigger happy fun makes a person just as bad as Bush.
Bush isn't a bad person. Just because shit starts while he's president doesn't mean he is a bad person... He is a nice enough fellow, and he knows when some form of action is needed for some retaliation. September 11 required said action. Now weather nuclear ballistic missiles existed in the first place remains debatable, but I have seen some very convincing high altitude surveillance photos of warheads being carted into Syria. To top it all off as well, a Soviet Mig fully equipped to carry a nuclear warhead was found buried in the desert wrapped in some form of plastic... Something has got to be going down if you have a bomb ready fighter buried in the desert. Like I said Bush is not a bad person, and a few bad decisions on his part makes him no less of a person. So just lay off the man. If anything, the current administration is doing worse, and making the same mistakes as the previous one. Seriously, this conflict should have ended years ago, not a few days ago... >.>

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    nes remix 1 had the bad one, nes remix 2 had the good one
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @genistopitauniverfrocrami, What drugs is this dude on?
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    CRAZY HAMBURGER
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @NinStar both nes remix 1 and 2 had some stinkers in there
    +1
    but at least 2 doesn't have sports games
    loved nes remix, but hated having to play Baseball, Tennis and Golf in order to progress
    +1
    or fucking Clu Clu Land for that matter
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.
    Yesterday I learned my BD Burner drive can burn CD's at 56X lol
  • cearp @ cearp:
    What stuff were you burning?
    I used to burn tons of dvds (data files) many years ago, but haven't burnt a disk in ages.
    My car actually reads MP3 CD's lol
    So mix CDs for myselt :)
    Pantera, Metallica, Hollywood Undead, Five Finger Death Punch, some others lol
    I can put like 90 songs on a CD lol
    if only it could read dvds then you would just need 1 disc
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i tell ya what, i could go for a fuckin gyro right about now
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    I hope your brother is doing ok Mr BakerMan
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool
    +1
    BakerMan yeah me too.... maybe that's gonna be dinner for me there is this place near me I have been dying to try and they have them lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I miss usb mp3 players they were shit but at the time a go to
    @The Real Jdbye, I thought about that and I have blank DVD's and Blurays but honestly after like 90 songs I just listen to it a couple of hundred times toss it out and burn something else or have like 2-3 CD's. Florida here the heat in the car tends to ruin the CD's after like a few months even commercial pressed ones don't last too long.
    my music collection is just too big, i require variety
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: my music collection is just too big, i require variety