Iraq war officially over

Magmorph

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sterl500 said:
So just lay off the man. If anything, the current administration is doing worse, and making the same mistakes as the previous one. Seriously, this conflict should have ended years ago, not a few days ago... >.>
The current administration could nuke New York and it wouldn't change anything Bush did. That's such a poor argument, saying that Bush wasn't bad because the current administration is worse. That's like saying Saddam was good because he wasn't as bad as Hitler.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Magmorph said:
Sterl500 said:
So just lay off the man. If anything, the current administration is doing worse, and making the same mistakes as the previous one. Seriously, this conflict should have ended years ago, not a few days ago... >.>
The current administration could nuke New York and it wouldn't change anything Bush did. That's such a poor argument, saying that Bush wasn't bad because the current administration is worse. That's like saying Saddam was good because he wasn't as bad as Hitler.

It shouldn't be a surprise, they spent most of Bush's time in office responding to criticism by whining "But Clinton..."

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BlueStar said:
Magmorph said:
Sterl500 said:

It shouldn't be a surprise, they spent most of Bush's time in office responding to criticism by whining "But Clinton..."
I am not condoning some of the stuff done by the Bush administration, I was just saying stop attacking his integrity. He isn't a bad man, not only Have I met him, but have actually had the chance to see him outside the White house. Plenty of ass kissing and graft happens all the time in politics, you just have to deal with it. Also, I have to say Phoenix, thank you for pointing that out, just next time please do it in a less trollish manner.
wink.gif

EDIT: Forummers really need to realize no one gets sarcasm on the internet, much less in real life too. there is /sarcasm for a reason. Also, why single me out for calling troll. Many others do the same, and I think I was right to think that.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sterl500 said:
I am not condoning some of the stuff done by the Bush administration, I was just saying stop attacking his integrity. He isn't a bad man, not only Have I met him, but have actually had the chance to see him outside the White house. Plenty of ass kissing and graft happens all the time in politics, you just have to deal with it. Also, I have to say Phoenix, thank you for pointing that out, just next time please do it in a less trollish manner.
wink.gif

That's the first thing you scream when someone disagrees with you. Troll. Just research all that he's done to back up your argument next time.
Sarcasm is my greatest trait, if you see it as trolling, redefine the word troll.
Bush was and is a terrible man who is head over hills in love with war. He ran before he learned how to crawl and didn't care about the consequences. What he did was just as bad as Saddam because lives were unnecessarily lost.

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ssx9 said:
Glad to know it's over (hope it's for real.)
QUOTE said:
its about damn time, all that money wasted. the usa is gonna collapse. thanks president bush.
I can't believe some people are more concerned with the money spent than the lifes that there were lost in this stupid war. Great job, idiot >_

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NahuelDS said:
you have a point there...
Sadly, your president fits into that group of people more concerned about the money. That is why he put a end to this war NOW instead of doing it BEFORE. Fortunately your economic crisis put a end to this war, you country is running out of money so you can’t afford anymore all you troops. Sadly... this economic crisis hits only in the American people´s life, not in the life of those who makes the decisions.

Er... what? I hope you mean the President that's currently in office, because the one who started it was Bush, the one who finished it was Obama. Two different presidents. He could have stopped it when he got into office, but he already had a shitload on his plate and still does. A guilty conscious is the worst kind of torture.

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Er... what? I hope you mean the President that's currently in office, because the one who started it was Bush, the one who finished it was Obama. Two different presidents. He could have stopped it when he got into office, but he already had a shitload on his plate and still does. A guilty conscious is the worst kind of torture.
yes.. of course I was talking about Obama.

Warrior522

"In all things, balance."
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BlueStar said:
Magmorph said:
Sterl500 said:

As opposed to Obama whining "but Bush..."?

Frankly, I don't care about who's responsible, I just want everyone to get their troops back safely...

Also, Magmorph? Godwin's law.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night