Hacking iPod Nano 4th Gen - Will It Work?

LeonardoGolden

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an 8 GB iPod Nano, 4th Gen and I'd really like to know if it works. It's not on the wiki and quite frankly I don't have an ISO right now and I don't want to go through the trouble of getting the loader, charging the iPod, etc.

So, has anyone tested it?

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mine worked but was a total bitch to get setup.I thought i broke it numerous times.

It caused lockups and made the ipod never turn off

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i wouldn't use ipod a lot of peeps have reported theirs overheat using it with the loader and it ruins the ipod. since ipods are pretty expensive i wouldn't risk it.

suckerface

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to be so blunt, but why not just suck it up and try it? If all else fails, Apple gives you a 1 yr warr, and most retailers offer extended plans and wouldn't even blink to swap it out for you.

I've never understood why people, when they can't just find an easy, exact answer to what they're looking for, don't just try for themselves. Isn't that the true nature of hacking?

< /$0.02>

suckerface

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bladexdsl said:
read what i posted it's already been tried.

Yeah, I know. I was more specifically referring to LeonardoGolden who seems to be too lazy to make any attempts at anything on his own without someone holding his hand through it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte