Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gangboy

Gangboy Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Netherlands
    Ordered mine from Yourgamezone.nl last Tuesday already, but it's not available anymore at that store. Just took a few hours before it was sold out. ;)

Edit: Just got it in the mail and working! Lol, time to fool around with it :P

2. Kouen Hasuki

Kouen Hasuki Kouen the Cyber Husky

Norway
    It's nice to see everyone loosing there minds about this development though, and in no way is this against the homebrew scene or anything, outside of developers there is not all that much to see yet :P
    It will be interesting to see where this road leads and how hard Nintendo will slam the door on this entry point and when! To be honest I am kinda surprised we have not seen a Firmware update to block it already :P
    I am just glad I got my 2 copies of the game at a un-inflated price (its handy to know someone who works at GameStop :D)

Don't get me wrong I love the Homebrew Scene (Hell I own a GCW Zero) but don't set yourselves up for disappointment, there is a handful of emulators in there early stages and a few tech demo like things at the moment :P

Hats off to all involved in getting this exploit up and to the brave first few developing for the console

3. VinsCool

VinsCool Persona Secretiva Felineus

Canada
    Used a blargsmes build from 3dsbrew. it has a boot.3dsx and an icon.bin.

4. jqrn

jqrn GBAtemp Regular

got it working - thanks

5. ieatpixels

ieatpixels GBAtemp Fan

I installed the wrong exploit. I selected version 9 for the FW thinking it would be the latest but I noticed you're supposed to manually select the exact FW.
    How do I uninstall or delete the exploit?
    I can't launch it without it freezing.

6. dimmidice

dimmidice GBAtemp Addict

Belgium
    hold L R X Y on the main menu of cubic ninja for a few seconds, then follow the prompts. that'l delete your savefile.

7. CarefulCrysis

CarefulCrysis GBAtemp Fan

Someone just found this cool little easter egg -

Deleted-355425 likes this.
  8. Kouen Hasuki

Norway
    Its worth noting the exploit doesn't stop you playing, saving and resuming on the main game :P

cvskid likes this.
  9. Sparks43

Sparks43 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Just a pity the game is complete garbage

siFippo and purupuru like this.
  10. Kouen Hasuki

Norway

My girlfriend likes it xD

11. ken28

ken28 GBAtemp Maniac

Germany
    god be bleesed for the united taste everything shares! Oh moment this isnt true

12. ieatpixels

ieatpixels GBAtemp Fan

tyvm :bow::bow::bow: thank you sir.

dimmidice likes this.
  13. pdensco

pdensco Banned
    Banned

Pakistan
    what can we play with this homebrew???? and can we play 3ds games with this

14. matpower

matpower The Mad Scientist

Brazil
    Right now there are some early emulators and a port of Minecraft. This exploit can't play 3DS games.

15. pdensco
    This message by pdensco has been removed from public view by Depravo, Nov 22, 2014, Reason: Pointless/flaming/spam and all that shit..
    Nov 22, 2014
  16. matpower
    This message by matpower has been removed from public view by Depravo, Nov 22, 2014, Reason: Pointless/flaming/spam and all that shit..
    Nov 22, 2014
  17. pdensco
    This message by pdensco has been removed from public view by Depravo, Nov 22, 2014, Reason: Pointless/flaming/spam and all that shit..
    Nov 22, 2014
  18. ken28
    This message by ken28 has been removed from public view by Depravo, Nov 22, 2014, Reason: Pointless/flaming/spam and all that shit..
    Nov 22, 2014
  19. amoulton
    This message by amoulton has been removed from public view by Depravo, Nov 22, 2014, Reason: Pointless/flaming/spam and all that shit..
    Nov 22, 2014
  20. digipimp75

digipimp75 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    First of all, learn some tact on how to speak to people properly and with respect. Yes, I can read, which is apparent by the fact that I've been able to successfully install the exploit and load the homebrew launcher. Second, ok let me clarify... WHEN ON 4.5 regular fw and using the retail CN cart, I chose that correct 4.5.x QR code version and successfully triggered the exploit. But I want to also try it on Gateway mode, which is running emuNAND 9.2.0.20U. I created another QR code for 9.2.0.20U, loaded up the rom of CN, followed all the steps and installed and loaded the exploit. The problem is, it doesn't "stick". By that I mean that if I exit out of the homebrew launcher, it reboots back to the regular mode (4.5 fw). Then I go back into Gateway mode, load up the CN rom, select QR, and nothing happens... it's as if the exploit is no longer installed and I have to repeat the process.

I hope this makes sense. Perhaps somebody with some knowledge on this can respond in a more constructive and non-condescending manner. Thanks

21. ken28

ken28 GBAtemp Maniac

Germany
    As far as I know it has do to on how gateway Handels save files. Cia files seems to work better

22. drwhojan

drwhojan GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    Trick you're 3DS time and date, might work .

23. SickPuppy

SickPuppy New Member

United States
    I installed the homebrew launcher with the rom and gateway flashcart. I updated my emunand to 9.2.0-20 and used the qr code of the same firmware. Make sure you have the internet connection turned on for it to work.

24. weatMod

weatMod GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    mine works fine with the cia, but i wonder if the problems people are having with the .3ds Cn are due to wifi only being enabled in either emunand or sysnand, i wonder if it needs to be enabled in both for it to work , and if not which one

25. SickPuppy

SickPuppy New Member

United States
    I know that I failed to install the hb launcher with multiple attempts because I had the wifi turned off, when I turned on the wifi it install right away. I also have a wifi connection setup on sysnand too.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Introducing, Nintendo, Homebrew

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.