Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. weatMod

weatMod GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    "how hard Nintendo will slam the door"

got to wonder if this is coincidence but after installing blagsnes i went looking for my snes rom set but couldnt find it on my backup hdd(had some crashed and broken pc and other issues) so i went to coolrom which i had just used a few days ago to put some snes and n64 roms a friend tablet and got this msg "this section removed due to copyright"
    all the nintendo roms are gone, sega and other systems are still up, hmmm

2. Plasmastar510

Plasmastar510 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    It really isn't that bad. Especially at the cheaper prices, it's just about the same quality as any other cheap Android games they try to pwn off on you.

3. gypsynimrod
    This message by gypsynimrod has been removed from public view by Depravo, Nov 22, 2014, Reason: Pointless/flaming/spam and all that shit..
    Nov 22, 2014
  4. pdensco
    This message by pdensco has been removed from public view by raulpica, Nov 22, 2014, Reason: Rude 'rp.
    Nov 22, 2014
  5. sarkwalvein
    This message by sarkwalvein has been removed from public view by raulpica, Nov 22, 2014, Reason: Rude 'rp.
    Nov 22, 2014
  6. matpower
    This message by matpower has been removed from public view by raulpica, Nov 22, 2014, Reason: Reply to trashed post -rp.
    Nov 22, 2014
  7. pdensco
    This message by pdensco has been removed from public view by raulpica, Nov 22, 2014, Reason: Rude -rp.
    Nov 22, 2014
  8. sarkwalvein
    This message by sarkwalvein has been removed from public view by raulpica, Nov 22, 2014, Reason: Rude -rp.
    Nov 22, 2014
  9. pdensco
    This message by pdensco has been removed from public view by raulpica, Nov 22, 2014, Reason: Rude -rp.
    Nov 22, 2014
  10. Dr. Ivo Robotnik
    This message by Dr. Ivo Robotnik has been removed from public view by raulpica, Nov 22, 2014, Reason: Reply to trashed post -rp.
    Nov 22, 2014
  11. pdensco
    Nov 22, 2014
  12. Kouen Hasuki
    This message by Kouen Hasuki has been removed from public view by raulpica, Nov 22, 2014, Reason: Reply to trashed post -rp.
    Nov 22, 2014
  13. Dr. Ivo Robotnik
    This message by Dr. Ivo Robotnik has been removed from public view by raulpica, Nov 22, 2014, Reason: Reply to trashed post -rp.
    Nov 22, 2014
  14. matpower
    This message by matpower has been removed from public view by raulpica, Nov 22, 2014, Reason: Reply to trashed post -rp.
    Nov 22, 2014
  15. raulpica

raulpica With your drill, thrust to the sky!
    Former Staff

Italy
    pdesco warned and suspended.

matpower likes this.
  16. Schizoanalysis

Schizoanalysis From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...

Sigh. What's the world come to.

17. PhoenixWrightX

PhoenixWrightX GBAtemp Regular

United States
    how do we switch homebrew?

18. Lectem

Lectem Member
    Newcomer

France
    Does anybody have freezing issues while using homebrews? My 3DS XL 9.2.0.20E will freeze after a small while on 3DScraft, and it seems to happen on other homebrews too :/
    Am i the only one ?

19. weatMod

weatMod GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    dscraft more like dscrap amiright? seriously it is nothing more than an incomplete crappy POC demo at this point,what do you expect , what other homebrew is crashing?

20. TLSS_N

TLSS_N No rice, No life! ~唯

United States
    Well, I went about extracting the archive and placing boot.3dsx and 3ds folder on the root of the sd card, a <old> 3ds (xl) and a <old> nintendo 2ds. each time I go to the qr code, scan it get the menu asking for permission to install the program and click a, get to 100% and it reboots saying an error has occurred, the system will restart. Tried two different downloads, two different sd cards and two different 3ds units. wondering (rhetorically) what am I doing wrong.

21. Kouen Hasuki

Kouen Hasuki Kouen the Cyber Husky

Norway

Try another SD Card if possible

22. Plasmastar510

Plasmastar510 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Do you have WiFi on and are you selecting the correct FirmWare? If you're using EmuNand, you'll need to use EmuNand's FirmWare version.

23. ShadowOne333

ShadowOne333 QVID PRO QVO
    Developer

Mexico
    Here's a question that I don't know if has been answered already, but here it goes...

Has anyone tried to run Cubic Ninja! from a Gateway Card and trying to run the exploit that way to install the Homebrew Launcher without needing the official retail cartridge?
    Because... Reasons.
    (And the game being harder to find than a Nintendo World Championships NES cartridge -,-)

24. Kouen Hasuki

Kouen Hasuki Kouen the Cyber Husky

Norway

Yea apparently it works fine

25. omgcat

omgcat GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    so after testing both my retail cart of CN and my rom, i can install the exploit, but then i need to reinstall the exploit for GW. the retail cart can then access the exploit in the qr menu, but i can never get it to stick for the GW rom.

26. digipimp75

digipimp75 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    same here. I haven't been able to figure out how to make it stick without having to reinstall the exploit every time (on Gateway). Regular retail cart of CN works fine

27. TLSS_N

TLSS_N No rice, No life! ~唯

United States
    I will, I have a 64 GB in my phone that I can try tomorrow.

I do have Wifi on, and I am actually using a retail game, nothing more. I am able to download the exploit in full, but it continues to reboot to the main menu upon reaching 100%. Another thing, if I am to remove the sd card and reinsert it into the 3ds, then I am able to only reach 70% before the exploit freezes.

28. CalebW

CalebW Fellow Temper

United States
    Is it possible to use this exploit with Cubic Ninja CIA on CFW?

29. KJ1

KJ1 Old Member

India
    Hey there, I have a question. The question is that:- "If I run this exploit and play homebrew, but after some time I want to play 3ds roms through Gateway 3ds, so will I be able to play the 3ds roms? Simply, it means that can I run both homebrew and Gateway 3ds exploit on my 3ds?"

30. orion4874

orion4874 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    So it's one retail cart per 3ds, correct? There's no way to save two QR codes for two different consoles with different firmware versions atm?

31. djricekcn

djricekcn GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    why would you need Cubic Ninja if you're on Gateway though? Doesn't the Gateway runt he same stuff Homebrew Channel currently has to offer?

32. JordenNixNix

JordenNixNix GBAtemp Regular

Belgium
    I was wondering if there's an alternative way to activate the exploit.
    The outer camera('s) from my Nintendo 3DS system seems to be broken, so I can't scan the QR code:sad:
    Will I never be able to install this exploit now on that system?

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Introducing, Nintendo, Homebrew

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.