Interoligy How the Internet Galaxy was created!

Jacklack3

( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
OP
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
So on October 29 1969, The Internet on earth was created. It was designed to send information through severs and it was also used by the military.

But what nobody knew was that a whole galaxy was created! And here's the growing story of how it was made!

Chapter 1 : When the Internet was made.
When the internet was made, there was then 3 spirits spawned in a random part of space. The spirits decided it would be a good idea to try to grow into was they somehow knew...Human Beings!
When this was done there were 3 spirit people. One was named Servir. He would know all the data. Then there was Surfr. She would let people join the internet using different windows. We will get to that later. Then there was Deep. He was evil and wanted to have a dark place on the internet. What they decided to do was create a whole galaxy! And so they did.

Chapter 2 : Deeps wish.
In 2003 on September the internet was doing great! But it was only Servir and Surfr working on the Internet Galaxy. While Servir was creating planets Surfr was helping somebody get to the internet by getting a windows called a Web Browser. The person said that they wondered if Surfr and Servir were the only ones to create the Internet Galaxy. Surfr said "No, we have a friend named Deep, but he has been mumbling something about this thing called the Deep Web i guess? I don't know, Anyways!"

In October 4Chan the building was released. It was a happy place where people could make friends. Servir was laying on the grass thinking about what he should make next until he saw Deep. "Hey Deep! I haven't seen you for a while! Hows it going!?" Servir said. "For me great, but soon this building won't be." Deep replied in a low tone. Servir was confused and just saw Deep walk to the building.

Thats it for now! Come back if more of the story is revealed!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up