Internal Touch Screen problem

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by GameDragon, Jan 8, 2008.

1. GameDragon
    OP

GameDragon Mugiwara RAWR!

Dec 4, 2005
    United States
    New York
    Well I'm in quite a predicament. I recently bought a replacement case for my DS Lite. I've done replacement once on a DS Phat and once on a Lite. This time, I screwed up. The little lock for the flat ribbon cable (near the Wi-Fi module) broke off, now I'm having problems connecting it. Everything works fine except that the touch screen is functioning at all. I'm pretty sure the touch screen isn't broken, but I can't figure out how to get the cable in without the lock, which is my main problem. So will I be able to connect the wire with a broken lock, or will I have to get a new motherboard all together?

2. Grimalkin

Grimalkin Waaaaaaaah!

Jun 9, 2006
    Canada
    As long as you have a way to fasten the cable so that it doesn't move, it'll be fine. The locks are only there for functional purposes, it shouldn't be a problem if it was just rigged to connect.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice